People also ask
What is English in simple words?
English means belonging or relating to England, or to its people, language, or culture. It is also often used to mean belonging or relating to Great Britain, although many people object to this. ...
Do not interrupt when someone is talking.
•(tag) huwag makigulo o makisabat kapag may nagsasalita
Always open your camera.
Turn off your mic if you are in the noisy place
•(tag) I-off ang iyong mic kapag nasa maiingay ka na lugar
Turn on your mic when the teacher ask something or if you have
•(tag) I-on ang iyong mic kapag may itinatanong ang iyong guro o kapag
ikaw ay may mga katanungan tungkol sa inyong pinagaaralan.
regular = add (d) or (ed)
irregular = change spelling or retain
singular = (s) form
plural = base form = I and you
will or shall base form
I took an exam yesterday.
They visited their grandmother last week.
I pray the rosary every night.
The class secretary checks the attendance.
I shall see her tonight.
April will attend their wedding next month
1. Mica took an exam yesterday.
2. David and his family visited his grandfather
3. My sister graduated last month.
4. My mom enrolled me to the trade a while ago.
5. Anna got her card yesterday.
1. My family watch a movie marathon every
2. I’ll pass my project today.
3. I got my card today.
4. I’m doing my homework now.
5. I’m cleaning the house.
1. I’ll attend my new school this week.
2. I will practice at SCOC later.
3. I shall eat my lunch.
4. I will took my exam tomorrow.
5. My mom will enrolling my sister to the same school
I’ve enrolled for this coming Friday.
Directions: Write PT if the statement is past and PR for
present and FT for future.
_________ 1. i shall do my homework later.
_________ 2. I took an exam yesterday.
_________ 3. I checks the temperature of my classmates
_________ 4. I will eat my lunch.
_________ 5. I’ll buy some water earlier.
What I Know:
Directions: Write a sentence to past,present and future.