2. A businessman is someone who partakes in a
business venture and who develops and
maintains business operations.
8. It is a question of conditionality. No one
word answer can make a complete
solution and it varies depends on each
10. Passion will ignite the same intensity in
the others who join you as you build a
team to succeed in this business. And
with passion, both your team and your
customers are more likely to truly believe
in what you are trying to do.
11. This focus and intensity helps to eliminate
wasted effort and distractions.
Stay focused on the mission
13. Everyone will teach you to focus on
goals, but successful people focus on
16. You have to continually learn and adapt
as new information becomes available.
At the same time you have to remain
persistent to the cause and mission of
18. No individual can be good at
everything. Everyone needs people
around them who have complementary
19. The trick is to find people who are not like
you but who are good at what they
do—and what you can’t do.
20. A great strategy alone won’t win a
game or a battle; the win comes from
basic blocking and tackling.
No matter how much time you spend
perfecting the plan, you still have to
adapt according to the ground realities.
23. I can’t imagine anyone ever achieving
long-term success without having
honesty and integrity.
24. The only way to pay back
the debts we owe is to
help people we can help
and hope they will go on
to help more people.
It’s our responsibility to do
“good” with the resources
we have available
28. Saying says that 'Dream for the sky,
then, at least a handful will be yours'.
But, to become a successful
businessman, your attitude must be to
'dream the sky and ensure that you
are at sky'. Try and try, till you succeed.