2. How to Play
• Select around 5 to 10 individuals. Rest can be audience and sit inside
• Ask all but one to leave the room.
• The one inside the room reads the paragraph in 3 mins.
• The paragraph is removed from display.
• Then one member from outside is asked to enter the room and the
first person tells that person the story as he remembers in front of the
• The first person sits in the audience and the 2nd person now tells the
story to the next person called in and it goes on like this.
3. Yesterday, as Dr Robin was walking down the road. She saw a Mahindra
Scorpio, a Vespa and a lorry heading towards the crossroads from different
directions. The Scorpio driver was talking on his mobile, the Vespa boy was
heading to his violin coaching and the lorry was carrying hens in a cage. As
they approached the crossroads, the traffic light changed to red. The
Scorpio driver didn’t notice it and ran straight. The boy on Vespa dogged it
but hit the roadside water hydrant and water started gushing out about ten
meters high. The Scorpio ran into the lorry and the cage fell down and
opened. So the hens came out and started running around in circles.
4. Lesson Learnt
• Small miscommunications can end up making a huge difference.
• The importance of active listening.
• To understand the impact of gossip and rumours.