1. ROB AUSTRIE
315, Becontree Avenue,
07944 766 675
An experienced Employment Coach and Centre Manager, who is confident, motivated, and enthusiastic with
excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an adaptable nature towards business and administration.
Offering the ability to motivate others, with proven leadership abilities within team environments and extensive
experience and understanding of the importance of customer and client care.
Managing and Supervising
Confident organiser, achieving targets and deadlines
Excellent customer and client relations
Computer literate – knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Good organisational and time management skills
Able to work on own initiative
2014 - Present
Temp work with various agencies – Customer Service – Recruitment Administration – Retail Supervisor
– Recruitment Advisor
2014 – 2014 Chelmer Training Romford
NCS IAG Advisor
• Delivering intensive, one‐to‐one and group support providing information, advice and
Guidance to a caseload of job seekers.
• Assessing clients’ employment aspirations, barriers to work, basic skills and support needs and developi
ng, in conjunction with the client, a back‐to‐work action plan to address these barriers and needs.
• Supporting the client in implementing their action plan, including helping with
CVs,interview skills and gaining a work placement as well as seeking employment.
• Motivating and inspiring clients towards job seeking, career decisions and
realistic occupational goals.
• Liaising with other NCS advisers and other service providers e.g. Jobcentre Plus staff.
2. 2011 – 2014 Output Level London
• Producing various forms of music using computer technology
• Promoting and face to face sales/customer liaison
• Working closely with artists and performers
• Blogging and social networking
• Royalties & Payment Management Administration duties
2010 – 2011 Scencia Ltd London
• To set up drop in’s for people to attend to get advice on vocational profiling, benefits
Information and any relevant employment role
• To meet targets of post set out in job purpose
• To undertake job coaching and workshop delivery in CV prep, Interview techniques
• To attend monthly one to one supervision with Employment Co-ordinator
• Working mainly with ESOL clients in securing employment
2009 – 2010 Hammersmith & Fulham Council London
• Co-assist in the development and recruiting process of a large shopping centre-Westfield.
• Delivery of workshop sessions in Interview techniques, CV, telephone presentation
• Deliver presentations to clients detailing services and opportunities.
• Maintain database and track progress using Microsoft programmes and phone.
• Develop new ideas to increment council policies and meeting external organisations
2005 – 2009 Stratford Campus London
• Studying Music Technology and Arts to C& G level
2001 – 2004 Instant Muscle Ltd London
• Canvassing (cold-calling) employers by telephone to establish new contacts and their recruitment
• Clarifying and negotiating salary and benefits relating to the role
• Assisting in workshop delivery of recruitment, job searching and using media.
• Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists
• Collecting feedback from employers on the performance of candidates who have previously been
placed with them
• 5 GCE’s Including Maths & English
• 3 CSE’s
• ECDL – European Computer Driving License course
3. • CLAIT Stage 1/2 - Computer Literacy & Information Technology course
• BCS Level 2 in IT User Skills (ECDL Extra) (ITQ) (QCF)
Hobbies & Interests
I enjoy making music and mixing records, playing football and keeping fit, cooking, collecting movies and
References on Request