SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
About IpTV - Internet Television
IpTV is short for Internet Protocol TeleVision and is the future for online entertainment, training, information
and marketing communications!
Lost Tribe Media is one of only three distributors in the North America for the world leading IpTV solution
- TelvOS - from Narrowstep, a company based in London, England. In addition, we are the only world-wide
provider that can offer a complete solution in offering both the content and the distribution systems needed for
Lost Tribe Media is inarguably the global authority on the Narrowstep range of products. Because of our
experience level, not only do we support our own clients but we have been contracted by Narrowstep to support
every client, from every distributor, comprising of over 126 channels in 18 countries!
TelvOS is the only scalable IpTV solution on the market today. It can be customized
for small “in-house” applications, or grown to achieve maximum effect in the global
market by providing an uninterrupted video stream to anyone with access to the
internet. Unlike other companies which offer limited video hosting services, only
Narrowstep and Lost Tribe Media can offer you LIVE video in addition to scheduled and on-demand video, all
combined into one easy-to-use solution.
Lost Tribe Media can customize this product to be used on a near unlimited range of appliances from home
PCs, to portable PDAs, to home televisions, with the TelvOS system deciding the best way to deliver the video
stream. This solution is the ONLY solution that provides the necessary technology to reach your viewers,
regardless of their location! Whether your viewers are home-based and paying for streaming entertainment, on
the road using your videos as a reference, or global vendors who need training, this system will undoubtedly
save you money!
Cycling.tv Continues Remarkable Growth and Commercial Success
Cycling.tv has built a global community of cyclists with high-quality content delivery and an interactive
relationship. The channel has brought in a number of high-value sponsors and 2007 will see the launch of
new services that will increase the importance of Cycling.tv to the global cycling community. This success is
the basis for Cycling.tv to create an incredibly valuable media property at the heart of that community.
Niche Sports / Cycling
Cycling.tv is the world’s first broadband channel dedicated to the sport of cycling created by Narrowstep in
2003. Thought up by one cycling enthusiast based in London who started the channel with a few viewers, no
investment or sponsorship and minimal content, it has become the world’s premium cycling channel offering
the best in live race coverage and highlights from the world of cycling. In two and a half years, Cycling.tv has
acquired exclusive global internet rights for many world-wide events. The company has grown from a staff
of two to 12 and its commercial success has been driven by its ability to deliver highly effective sponsorship
packages to a number of high-profile brand partners.
Mostly free to air content / Subscriptions / Sponsorship - Annual Media Partnership / Advertising
• The heart of the TelvOS system
• Enables two different types of content delivery: Scheduled & On-Demand
• Scheduled content allows you to control your delivery with the same precision as
terrestrial TV stations do today, complete with advertisement
• Allows viewers to submit their own content
• Moderator functions prevent abuse and misuse
• Easy Web Based interface for a user friendly experience
• Viewers can conveniently download videos for viewing on their own schedule
• Additional revenue stream for your business by charging for content
• Digital Rights Management secures your content and prevents theft
• Delivers targeted advertisements specific to the individual viewer
• Budget control functions prioritize your commercials
• Sell advertising space on your channel for additional revenue
• Complete demographic breakdown of viewed content
• Shows what has been watched and for how long
• Allows for better targeting of niche clients
• Provides an integrated payment system built directly into the channel
• Customized reports show precisely how the revenue is being generated
• Allows for total control over the revenue stream without relying on third party vendors
• Combines the functionality of a full TV with you personalization of your own web page
• Perfect for smaller videos where a large quantity of text is also required
• Can be combined with a regular player for multiple applications
Client Player Designs
Header Number One
Lost Tribe Media has not only designed IpTV channels for it’s own clients, but is frequently employed by
Narrowstep to produce designs for their clients too! Here are some of our favorites:
A demonstration player designed and built by
Lost Tribe Media for one of the leading UK
soccer teams. Estimated Launch - Fall 2007.
This design is for the first IpTV channel
exclusively dedicated to water sports and diving.
- Launched Feb 2007
SingleMalt TV is a Scottish-based company whose
vision is to bring the history and treasure back to
fine singlemalt whiskey.
- Launched Sep 2006
LiveAsia TV is a station based out of Jakarta,
India. In combination with the Network
stations, LiveAsia TV launched in October of
2006 to bring this exciting new technology to
A popular children’s TV channel in the UK
is now available worldwide via the internet.
- Launched Nov 2006
A demo channel for a German publishing
company. The client used this design while
considering a potential internet TV station.
Firecracker’s mission is to deliver Asian arts and
entertainment around the globe. Supported
by a grant from the UK Lottery commission,
Firecracker also publishes a free magazine
available at cinemas around the UK.
- Launched February 2007
In combination with RyanAir TV and AirTran
TV, designed for an international publishing
company who decided to take in-flight
magazines out of the air and onto the internet.
- Launching March 2007