1. Online Payment and Information
Management System for
Leo Club of Kathmandu Miracle
Submitted by: Pratap Ratna Bajracharya
Exam Roll No.: 8562/18
Asian School of Management and
Under the supervision of:
Mr. Chakra Narayan Rawal
2. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
• Membership Management System
• A Web-Based System.
• Record of the data.
3. INTRODUCTION TO ORGANIZATION
• Service-Oriented Organization
• Established in 2012 AD.
• Formal way of Storing Data
• Social Media as a Digital Platform
Functional Requirement (Use-Case Diagram)
• The Board members, a group of people who are the head of the organization and who handle
the overall performance of the club.
• General Members, a group of people who are serving the organization.
• Viewers, a group of people who are interested in the organization and want to join the
organization or as a whole public.
19. • The Members can renew their membership.
• The Members can log in with a username and password.
• The Viewers can join the club through the website.
• The Viewers can contact the members through contact us.
• The Board Members (admin) can log in and update posts.
• There will be a profile of the members.
• “Lions Clubs International. International Non-political Service Organization”.
Retrieved April 1, 2022, from www.lionsclubs.org/about-us
• “Lions Clubs International Multiple District 325, Nepal”. Retrieved April 1, 2022,
• “Rotary International. International Service Organization”. Retrieved April 1, 2022,
• “Sommerville, I. (1982). ‘Software Engineering’. 9th Edition”. Pearson publisher. San
Francisco, New York
28. THANK YOU.
If You Want To Know About My Organization More: