1. DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE &
360 °Feedback using java
Under the Guidance of --
Guide NameMs Sanmuga Priya
SENIOR ASSISTANT PROFESS
• Objective of the course
• Project Objectives.
• problem statement
• Sample outputs
• How I got the objective of the project
4. Objective of the course
• Student can design their own algorithm and
designs for the given problem statement
• Advantage of java is we can make our own
website using java and we can add other
technology in our program.
• 360 °Feedback is a web application that
helps to provide feedbacks against services
and support of any business organization
from various stake holders like 1) Direct
customers Feedback, 2) Vendor’s Feedback,
3) Agents Feedback and 4) In-house
stakeholders feedback across the services
and supports life cycle.
6. Problem statement
• This application provides an infrastructure to schedule feedback
to be captured for various services, stores feedback data in
Database as per allocated ratings. Based on users and their
authorized roles, the application helps to filter reports and
dashboard analysis on 360 °feedback to focus on improvement
in services and supports by organization.
• Feedback ratings and comments can be published in public
portal to make the services popular and help new audience to
know more about the organization, it’s quality of services and
supports to make a better SEO rating in various search engine.
9. SOFTWARE REQUIRMENT
• Operating system: Windows 8 or more
• Frontend/UI: HTML & CSS
• Programming Language: Core Java
• Backend: MySQL
• IDE: Eclipse
• Server: On-Premises or any Cloud server
(Ex: Google Cloud)
10. JSP(java server page)
• JSP uses technique for creating a dynamic webpage. Which has access to entire API of java. This
provides all basic requirements what programmer needs for their project.
• Java servelet helps to connect many dynamic projects together. It connects both the frontend
and backend of the data which makes the web java projects more user friendly. Java servelet
connect takes data from user through web page and store those data in database by using SQL
any other database.
• Mysql is the open source relational database. This we use to store data dynamically. In java for
using mysql we need to add mysql jar file in Libraries. This helps user to connect web pages
with database table. There are 4 operation in mysql which is called CRUD
• C-(create)- Basically in this operation we create table where the data is going to store.
• R-(Read)- this operation will read data from user and match the data with given table. If it’s
correct then it will allow user to proceed.
• U-(Update)- By using this operation we can update our given data. Which used to update the
data given in the table.
• D-(Delete)- delete is used to remove the previous given data if we don’t need.
• For creating a table we need to give the table name and each column name with there data
type also primary keys of table and whether the data should be null or not null.
11. DESIGN AND GOALS
• This application provides an infrastructure to
schedule feedback to be captured for various
• services, stores feedback data in Database as
per allocated ratings. Based on users and their
• authorized roles, the application helps to filter
reports and dashboard analysis on 360 Degree
• feedback to focus on improvement in services
and supports by organization.
12. • 4.2 ALGORITHM
• Step1:- User will get a screen like
• Student login
• Teacher login
• HR login
• Step2:- According user’s position user has to log in. It will read
the data given by user and match with the data which is given in
the database. If it’s match then it will allow the user to proceed.
• Step3:- Then one web page will open which will show feedback
option and exit option. If user wants to give feedback then user
can click on feedback and proceed or else user can exit the page
which will move user to the home page.
13. • Step4:- If user is student then they will get the feed back page
according to the student. If the user is teacher then they will get
the feedback page according to teachers. If the user is HR then
they will get the feedback page according to the HR.
• Step5:- The feed back page is designed using HTML and the
backend is mysql. Where the data will store in which is given by
user. In that page User will get many fields to fill. Then some
feedback queries will be prepared by admin and they have to
rate according to their experience.
• Step6:- After filling the form they will get submit option after
submitting the result they will get thank you page and in thank
you page they will get an option to exit from the page. Then they
will get home page.