THANKYOU FOR THE UNIQUE GIFTS OF EVRY CHILD
AS THEY TRANSIT INTO A NEW ACADEMIC YEAR. FILL
EACH STUDENT WITH FRESH ENTHUSIASM & A HEART
THAT IS EXCITED TO LEARN & GROW. COVER THEM
WITH YOUR ENDURING LOVE, & EQUIP THEM WITH
THE ABILITY TO PRESERVE THROUGH TRIALS. BLESS
THEIR TEACHERS WITH WISDOM, UNDESTANDING &
A HEART TO SERVE AS THEY EMBARK ON THE
3. Message from the chairperson
The country is experiencing a paradigm shift in
education. To draw out the best out of each child seem
to be at risk Technology has entered the scenario with
a promise to make learning stronger than ever before.
Education is a personalized, on line and blended affair.
The only job left with teachers is to facilitate students’
entry into the digital world. To “awaken joy and
creative expression” among the learner would be an
individual responsibility of the teachers with their
comprehensive knowledge of both summative and
formative diagnostic tools.
Prof. Dr. A.G. Madhosh
5. ADMISSION OPEN FOR PRE-NURSERYTO XII
We believe that, since the new age
education system lays emphasis on holistic
development, curriculum must be
supplemented with extra curricular
activities, for it channelises energies of
students in fruitful directions
We encourage students to participate
in various sport activities & promote
team spirit. We believe playing sports
with classmates builds unbeatable
confidence, development, muscle
strength and inculcate sense of pride of
1. Overall development of the individual child.
2. Educational care and quality teaching learning programmes for all classes.
3. Promote gender sensitivity on all stages of schooling.
4. Provide life skills awareness right from pre primary through elementary to
higher secondary classes.
5. Arrangement of coding classes from primary classes onwards.
6. Introduction of educational technology (Computer aided learning for all
7. Promoting historical awareness and cultural understanding among the
students of secondary and higher secondary classes.
8. Providing expert academic and personal counselling to the needy students or
9. Canteen: : Providing hygienic foods in scheduled time.
10. Righteous way of teaching to uplift moral values.
11. Feedback from parents.
12. CCTV support.
13. Fun-loving classroom activities.
14. Adequate teacher-student ratio for direct attention.
To help each individual child reach
hi/her optimum level of learning
through meaningful counselling &
academic programmes. Let it be
a process of continued
modification, correction &
Preparing our youth
for responsible social
roles & enjoy a
balanced personal life.
To be socially effective
individually happy &
equip them with social
effectively & personal
happiness. This is only
possible when children
are guided to discover
& optimise their
8. ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
While admitting to different classes no discrimination be made on gender, religion, social classes, caste or any other basis.
Pre-primary children to have no entry exams or interviews.
For other classes written as well as oral assignment to be made.
Tuition fees shall be based on the guidelines issued by the government from time to time.
Right to admit or deny the admission should however, right to the school management committee.
1) Pre-Primary (Pre-Nur - UKG)
2) Primary (IST-5TH)
3) Elementary (6th to 8th) 5) Higher secondary (11 to 12)
4) Secondary (9th to 10th)
(Streams- Science /Commerce/ Humanities)
Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) techniques & other assessment measured shall be used to assess
the performance of the students.
Students shall have an option to discuss their answer scripts with the concerned teachers and get their results
modified if needed.
The students are being placed in four houses namely Sheshnag, Verinag, Neilnag and Kaunsarnag. These "NAGS"
are the native titles of the spring of Kashmir almost all surrounded by lovely mountainous ranges. Students in each
house carry out some important activities like weekly meetings, Collective talent, Exhibitions, Environment, Friendly
activities, Socio Cultural Presentation, Art and fine arts Demonstrations, Games and Sports Preparations etc. The
best performers house is awarded with "House of the Year" trophy.
The School calendar covers the following items:
• ScheduledTeaching learning programs.
• Periodic assignments and examinations.
• Extension lectures.
• Supervised library study.
• SupervisedComputer programs.
• Presentation. (Power Point & interactive).
• In & intra house painting, essay & recitation competitions.
• Regular camping’s.
• Participation in State, National & International Sports by all age groups.
• Hiking and mountaineering.
• Organizing important days throughout the academic session.
11. CONTACT DETAILS:
Ph. No. School:
• The school management reserves the right to deny admission to anyone without assigning reason.
• The school dues, & other funds may remain changing from time to time.
• Incase of the withdrawal of a child,The parents have to clear all the pending dues before getting the
• Students are not allowed to bring costly things especially mobile phone, Personal ornament etc.
• Both boys and girls shall wear prescribed school uniform during school hours.
• Parents, guardians or relatives shall not be allowed to directly meet their wards they are advised to
consult the school PRO to seek the needed information
12. ABOUT US:
The school was started as a lean Educational service in the year 1993.The purpose was to help
Rawalpora Toddlers to have initial instructions at home. A start with ten (10) Students grew with yearly
increments touching five hundred (500) mark in 2004 and presently it has reached to 1300+ students.
Increased enrolments facilitated our Gradual shift to Nowgam bypass. And the School progressed to
Higher secondary stage with Science, Commerce and Humanities.The title of the school from "Colony
Public School"To "Dr A.G.M's City school" was also adopted as we moved to new Campus at Nowgam.
Presently School is growing in all dimensions of significance like Academic, Sports, Outings, Personality
Our Principles: Learn less but well, learning from learners, doing what we learn.
LOCATION: The school is located on National Highway of Nowgam Bypass Srinagar behind RCC Plaza
5Km away from Railway Station Srinagar & 3 Km away from Srinagar International Airport.
13. ADMISSION FORM
Name of the Student (In block letters)
Fathers Name Mother’s Name
Adhar card no. Adhar card no.
Gender M F
Date of birth (Attach Birth certificate) Day Month Year
Class in which Admission is sought:
Adhar card no.
Allergies if any.
Last School Attended:
Board Registration No. (If any)
Attach school leaving certificate & a copy of mark sheet of last examination.
Any other brother/sister studying in this school:
Permanent home address parent/guardian
Address for correspondence:
14. Father's Office Address: : Mother's Office Address:
UNDERTAKING BY THE PARENT/GUARDIAN
I HEREBY DECLARE THAT I SHALL ABIDE BY ALL THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE
SCHOOL AS OPERATIVE FROM TIME TO TIME.
THAT I ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION OF MY WARD IN THE SCHOOL IS
RESERVED IN THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT.
THAT I SHALL PAY THE SCHOOL FEE BY 10TH OF EVERY MONTH FAILING WHICH I SHALL BE
WILLING TO PAY DELAY FINES AS PRESCRIBED FROM TIME TO TIME.
THAT ANY PHYSICAL INJURY TO MY CHILD DURING SCHOOL HOURS SHALL NOT CAUSE ANY
LEGAL OR OTHER PROBLEMS FOR THE MANAGEMENT.
Signature of Parent Signature of Guardian
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY
Class to which admitted: Date of admission:
Admission Number Pre-Primary Department: Admission Number Primary Department:
Admission Number Middle Department: Admission Number High School Department:
Remarks by the interviewing authority:
Signature of Interviewing Authority Signature of Principal