SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Cell No: +91-9618493382
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Over 9 years of experience as Architect, Analyst, Administrator and Developer in
Database Systems design, development and maintenance of VLDB’s Oracle, SQL Server
· Extensive experience in PL/SQL(6.8 years), UNIX (2.5 years), Oracle Portal (1.5 years),
Oracle Apex (1), ODI and in-depth knowledge in data warehouse.
· Hands-on experience in full system development life cycle (SDLC): Assessing users’
needs analysis, planning, scheduling, systems design, programming, documentation,
project implementation, and customer support. Experience in Functional Domains like
Travel, Finance, Retail and Media & Entertainment.
· Experienced in Oracle Server replication, backups/restores, performance tuning and
maintenance of Oracle DB servers.
· Experience in unit, regression testing of Oracle PL/SQL and smoke testing of application.
· Developed web based application in Oracle Portal and Oracle APEX.
· Contribution in writing FAQs after the deployment for the support people.
· Highly motivated team leader with excellent communication skills and excellent
problem solving abilities. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work
· Articulate communicator with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, skilled at
collaborating with project teams, interfacing with clients and deploying technology to
build successful solutions for Clients.
· Involved in various development phases to mitigate risks.
Operating System Windows 2000/2003/XP, Unix
Data Base Oracle, SQL Server, DB2(SQL,PL/SQL)
Internet Technology Oracle Portal 10.1.2.0.2,Oracle APEX 3.2
Application Server Weblogic , Oracle AS
Tools Toad, Sql developer,Sql tool
Version Control SVN,VSS, Win CVS, Clear Case
· Masters in Computer Applications from UP Technical University in 2004 with 76%
· Oracle Certified Associate in DBA track 9i
· Certified Training in Oracle APEX 3.2 from Oracle Corporation.
· DOEACC ‘O’ Level certified
· HCL ITSM Foundation Certified
Attended Management trainee at Infosys.
Online PL/SQL training at Infosys.
Infosys Limited Hyderabad Sep 2013 – Present
Project : Revenue Accounting system for combined Airline (RASCAL)
Client:- United Airlines
Role: Technical Lead
Responsibilities: Designed prototypes of databases, gathered requirements
Technologies used:- Oracle 10g/Oracle 11g, Toad 10.1
· Involved in requirement gathering, effort estimation and design of complete
· Leading a 3 member technical team and POC for EDD module
· Coordination with onsite team and distributing the work to offshore team
· Technically assisting the team to meet the deadlines.
· Providing technical solution to business to meet the business expectation.
· Regression testing of application and Performance tuning of code.
HCL Technologies Limited New Delhi April’10 – Sept’13
Project: Dimension Weight and Packaging (DWP)
Environment:- Oracle 10g/Oracle 11g, Toad 10.1, Clear Case, Clear Quest, PL/SQL,HP Service
Desk/Remedy, Python Scripts, Oracle Data Integrator 11g
Role : Lead Engineer
· Had been to onsite for understanding of the design and directly communicating with the
client for the requirements.
· Analysis of backend related PR/CR and designed Technical design document.
· Implemented backend PR/CR and written Unit Test case and executed Unit Test Case.
· Involved in Regression Testing, executed Business Test case and prepared Test Document.
· Raised Defects and discuss the defect in defect meeting.
· Effort estimation and tracking.
· Quality work of Project as PQA.
· Written Test Cases and Involved in Regression and Smoke Testing.
· Involved in resolving bugs.
· Prepared Document to bridge knowledge GAP in project for team.
· Handled and guided Team to resolve Service Call on time.
· Implementation of log check for jobs executing at DWP end.
· Creation of batch script to solve Service call by Helpdesk which leads to 70% incident solved
by helpdesk and updating of KEDB.
· Creating ODI Interfaces, Scenarios as per specs.
Project #2 Global Content Data Management (GCDM)
Client:- Warner Music Group (WMG)
Location and Duration: - Noida (U.P.), India, April 2010–Sept 2010
Role : Lead Engineer
Environment:- Oracle 10g , APPWORX, Toad ,PL/SQL
· Understanding the Design
· Worked as senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer assists to develop Reporting Interface where
business rules and validations are implemented using Oracle 10g PL/SQL coding. We had
two types of databases:
· CORE DB: - It was normalized and developer used this directly while developing application.
· Reporting DB:- It was denormalized and was for end users, reports are generated using this
· To sync the Reporting Database with the CORE Database we use triggers in each tables of
the CORE database and stored all the change activities in a separate table, then we execute
a procedure which internally calls packages and sync the reporting database tables with
· Written PL/SQL packages to convert the existing data with validations
· Written PL/SQL procedure which automatically populate data into the Master Tables while
migrating from One environment to another (Like Development to QA or to Production )
· Involved in ongoing production support.
· Executed APPWORX chain on QA and Dev environment to execute full functionality.
· Monitoring and tuning the queries while customer reports time issues.
· Fixing the bugs.
· Written FAQs after the deployment for the support people
NIIT Technologies Limited New Delhi Feb 2007 – April 2010
Project #1:MT(Management Tool)
Client:- DB Systel (German Railways) ,Frankfurt
Location and Duration: - Noida (U.P.), India, September 2009–April2010
Role : Senior Software Engineer
Environment:- Oracle 11g, Oracle APEX 3.2 ,PL/SQL
· Designed UI screen in Oracle APEX 3.2
· Writing Packages and Procedures in Pl/sql to implement the business logic.
· Created forms and Reports in Oracle APEX 3.2.
· Migrated data from MS Access to Oracle Database.
Project #2: WWDS(World wide Dealing Solutions)
Client:- British Airways, London
Location and Duration: - UK and NOIDA
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Environment: - Oracle 9i, Pl/sql, UNIX, SQL tools, Control-M 6.3 enterprise manager, KITE
· Developed Unix jobs and fixed the job failure
· Worked as a release coordinator.
· Worked on PR/CR/WR allocated to me
· Developed Unix Scripts for LIVE, Testing, UAT and did house keeping work when ever space
· Monitored jobs on Control-M and taken appropriate action to fix failed jobs.
· Had been for onsite(UK) twice for Analysis work.
CES Ltd Hyderabad July 2005 –January 2007
Project #1: Mix
Client: Micro finance Information EXchange Inc.
Location & Duration: Hyderabad (A.P.), India;
Team Size: 7
Role: Team Member, Developer
Environment: Oracle Portal 10.1.2.0.2, Oracle 10g AS Release 2, PL/SQL, Oracle Discoverer, Toad,
· Working on modules related to admin site Demand , Environment and Registration
· Working on modules related to public side site Demand and Environment.
· PL/SQL coding of my module Demand, Environment, Registration and Testing of my module
· Created Dynamic Pages as various portlet and intergraded to the Pages so that data can be
· File uploading in JSP using Jdeveloper