Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
SALAM SHAIK ABDUL
Mob: +973 33540010/+97333981767
POST APPLIED FOR SAFETY OFFICER
Seeking a challenging career position in organization that provides me
opportunity to demonstrate my skills and improve my knowledgeand experience
in Construction projects is a partof your team as a Health & Safety officer and
work dynamically towards the goal of the organization.
Completed NATIONAL EXCAMINATION BOARD IN OCCUPATIONAL
SAFETYAND HEALTH. In depth knowledge in Safety Environment that I can
work under minimum supervision and can strictly implement and monitor safety
procedures, safe system of work, and implement safety programs in the work
place. Conducttool box meeting, inspection, training, risk assessment, job hazard
analysis, and accident investigation in the work place.
Central Board of Secondary Education – Senior Secondary School from
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Maddirala, Guntur dist., Andhra Pradesh-
India. From (1997-1999)
Diploma in Fire & Safety Management from Nilem Institute Chennai India.
NEBOSH (National Examination Board in occupational Safety & Health)
(from 28th September 2012 To 30th November 2012)
First Aid from Bahrain Red Crescent Society, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Presently doing Professional Graduate Programme in HSE Engineering
from IIMT (International Institute of Management and Technical Studies)
LIST OF PROJECTS:
Company GPZ (overseas-ltd)
Project MuharraqSTP (MAY TO UNTILL AUGUST)
Company GPZ (overseas-ltd)
Project Al Baraka Bank Group at Bahrainbay (ID Project)
(August tountil present)
Company SPARK SECURITYSERVICES, Abu Dhabi (UAE),
Period June 2009 toAug 2013
Position Safety Officer & Security officer
(Fairmont BAB AL BAHR Hotel)
Indian Company Experience
Company Nagarjuna constructionCompany Ltd,
Job Designation Safety and security supervisor
Working period February 2005 to December2008
Project Construction of G+5 Shopping Mall.
Company Jampana Construction Pvt Ltd,
Period November 2002 to October2004
Position HSE supervisor andsecurity supervisor
Project Hosting board Project, 200 acres landdevelopment
Andconstructionof200 G+1 villas.
In-House Safety Training Courses Conductedondifferent sites/companies
- Safety Orientation / Induction Training.
- Company Induction Training
- Basic Fire Fighting # Emergency Evacuation Procedure# Fire Warden
- Material Safety Data Sheet # Permit To Work System.
- Basic Scaffolding # PersonnelNet Basket.
- Basic Safety in CraneOperation # Basic Safety in Rigging Operation.
- Special Power/Powdered Tools # Work at Heights
- Safety Awareness to supervisorsand GeneralWork Force.
- Work at Heights # Confined Space Entry Precautions.
- Hot work, Cold Work, Excavation Notification ,Vessel Entry / Vehicle Entry
SuperviseSafeWork Practices and Permit to Work compliance.
Manage traffic during work near the highways to savethe life and
Chair General and PreJob Safety Meetings
Maintain all records associated with EnvironmentalOperations
Prepareand maintain annualreports
Manage Loss Prevention and Safety IncentivePrograms
Attend and brief various management meetings as needed
Assistwith the development and delivery of environmental health and
Conduct Safety Audits, IncidentInvestigation, and Task Risk Assessment
Responsiblefor the administration and monitoring of company
environmental health and safety programs and policies to ensure
compliance with federal, state, and local regulation
Formulate accident emergency/fire emergency plan.
Formulate safety measures on scaffolding and excavation works, welding
and cutting operation.
Inspection of Work site and advice the higher management regarding all
Investigation of accident/incident/near misses & HSE hazards and Suggests
Remedial Measures to the higher authority
Inspection of Plants/machinery/equipment and up keeping of records.
Inspection of personal protective equipment
Induction training to the work force.
Conducting Safety meeting and Safety Campaigning.
Inspection of firefighting and Equipment’s for its operation and proper
maintenance and upkeep of record.
Healthand safety principles
Near miss reporting
Behavioral safety andmanagement commitment.
Evacuation procedure andfire drill
Use of Fire ExtinguishersandDifferent types of Fire Extinguisher
Work at Height
Spill Kit Training
Health ,Safetyand Environment Policies
As a ProjectSafety Officer, responsiblefor ensuring compliance of
company/projectemploymentpractices with existing labor laws and legislation
with the end in view of avoiding or minimizing company exposureto labor
litigation. Responsiblefor implementing a uniformcomprehensivepersonnel
programfor the project that covers recruitment, disciplinary actions, morale and
welfare, grievance procedures.
1) Conductweekly reportwith the Engineer and consultant.
2) Makeaccident and incident report.
3) Evaluation of subcontractors monthly.
4) Attend daily meeting to coordinate with staff.
5) Attend the meeting with the consultant.
6) Conductmonthly mass toolbox talk to nominee safety award.
7) Check the site work and make daily report.
8) Conductdaily toolbox and training.
9) Conductin houseHSEtrainings for the site staff and the labors.
10) Conduct regular inspections and testing of all firefighting equipment’s, such
As fire extinguishers, fire pumps, hosereels etc….
11) Conduct audits on company documentations to make sureall ISO required
Documentation is regularly updated.
12) Maintain firstaid kits in all plants and ensurethat all required materials and
Medications are presentin the firstaid kits.
13) Conduct emergency evacuation drills to ensureworkers areawareon
Necessary actions required during emergencies.
14) Monitor Work Permit Systemand ensure all requirements on the permit
Checklist is being followed prior to the start of work.
15) Supervisethe crane operation in the absenceof lifting supervisor.
16) Conduct randomand regular HSEinspection of site work areas and correct
Immediately unsafeacts and unsafeconditions observed.
17) Conduct accident investigations and prepareaccident reports identifying the
Root cause of each accident and highlight the recommended corrective
Action required preventing recurrence.
18) Conduct safety induction training to all new hired employees and
Sub-contractors beforeassigning themto any work.
19) Supervisethe conduct of ground testing beforethe conductof any ground
Excavations to make sureno utilities will be damage during the excavations.
20) Monitor, maintain and implement the environmental aspects of company
21) Conduct the weekly safety inspections with client, contractor and consultants
With closing all the issues raised during the safety patrol within given time
Officegroup (word, excel, power point) Good
Providing Trainings to all Employees.
Urdu: Mother Tounge
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and under pressure.
* Handicap free and excellent health status.
* Ready to work in extreme conditions.
* Ability to work with groups and manage heavy work
TRAININGS & SEMINARS ATTENDED
Passed the PSBD Exam under the Abu Dhabi Police
Security Training and Exam under the National Security Institute Abu
Dhabi (Ministry of Interior).
Certified of X-ray Baggage Security Scanner and Hand Held Metal Detector
from Al-Fajar Establishment
Conducted a Fire Drill in the Hotel with local Authority - Civil Defense
Attended Fire Training with Civil Defense (Abu Dhabi section) at Fairmont
Bab Al Bahr
Conducted Fire Drill in ABG tower Site.
Date of Birth : 03.04.1982
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
PassportNo. : H 1868878
Nationality : INDIAN
Languages Known : English, Urdu, and Hindi & Telugu.
Permanent Address : D.NO.1/92A Bellamkonda (Village&Mandal),
Guntur (Dist.), Andhra Pradesh, India
PO Box: 522411
Phone: 00918885102767 & 00918008859548
I, Salam Shaik Abdul hereby confirm that the information given above is true
to the bestof my knowledge.
(SALAM SHAIK ABDUL)