TravailSystem Engineer (Soft to Hard) & Linux expert
Secteur Technology / Software / Internet
À propos Computer enthusiast, geek and insatiable curious, I've worked in a wide range of computing opportunities.
Let's review a few of them :
- System Administration (Linux mostly but also Windows and Unix) : From services (dns, http, syslog, pxe, ptp... you name it) to Kernel internals (kmods, sysctls, x86 hardware, bypass... the lower & faster, the better)
- System scripting : Perl, bash / ksh, (yes, there is some small differences)
- High-Perf Applications (C/C++, FPGA) and web (don't hurt me please)
- Production and support from small size (5 servers, 10 employees) to huge (7000 physical servers, 50K+ employees)
- Development best practices (Git, System formations, Cheat-Sheets) and Bench...