Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
To find an association which will be looking for a sincere professional where under my
strong educational qualification, hard work and dedication will have just and valuable
Personal Brief :
Mother-Mrs. Jayanti Bal, Yoga Instructor.
Father- Mr. Pradeep Kr. Bal, Advocate. D.O.B. - 15.05.1989.
Postal Address – D-195, Chhatarpur Extension, New Delhi 110074
Contact Details - Mob. : 09811404199, 09075251879
E.mail Id. : firstname.lastname@example.org
 St. Joseph’s Convent High School, Chittaranjan, West Bengal. Secured 1st
division in I.C.S.E. (83.4% in best of 5 subs.)
 Shri Shikshayatan School, Kolkata, West Bengal.
division marks in W.B.H.S.E. (76% in best of 5 subs.)
 Lady Brabourne College, Kolkata, West Bengal.
Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in History (52.37%)
 University of Calcutta, Kolkata, West Bengal.
Master’s Degree in Archaeology (1st
yr. - 56%, 2nd
yr. – 67%. Total - 61.5%)
 Institute of Archaeology, Archaeological Survey of India, Red Fort, Delhi.
Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology (66.2%)
 UGC NET EXAM – NET qualified (72.57%)
April] Deccan College Post Graduate and Research Institute, Pune
Enrolled as Ph.D. Fellow
November] Indian Archaeological Society, New Delhi.
Designation: Research Associate
Seminars/Conferences/Exhibitions Organized :
1. Organized an International Seminar (in the capacity of Coordinator/Joint
Organizing Secretary) on the subject, "The Indus-Sarasvatī (Harappan) Civilization
vis-a-vis the ṚigVeda", under the aegis of Draupadi Dream trust, Delhi, held at India
International Centre, New Delhi from the 26th
2. Organised an International Exhibition (in the capacity of Joint Organizing
Secretary) on the subject “Cultural Continuity From Rigveda to Robotics” under the
aegis of Institute of Scientific Research on Vedas, Delhi Chapter, held at the Lalit Kala
Akademi, New Delhi, from the 17th
Projects participated in :
1) Undertaken an Antiquity Digitization Work under the 3D Documentation Project of
antiquities of the Ministry of Culture in the National Museum, New Delhi, with
collaboration of the Deccan College PGRI, Pune.
Courses successfully completed :
1) “The Certificate course in Research Methodology for Heritage Studies” conducted
from June to December 2015 from the Deccan College PGRI, Pune.
2) Awarded the Certificate of Merit with Outstanding grade for completing “Under
Water Archaeology / Maritime Archaeology” from the Deccan College PGRI in
collaboration with the National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), Goa from July to
Papers/reports presented and published:
1) Joint paper presented with Dr. Ankit Agrawal entitled “The story of Sarasvati river
through Scientific Evidences” in the exhibition-cum-conference on “Cultural
Continuity From Rigveda to Robotics” under the aegis of I-SERVE held on the 3rd
February, 2016 at Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology,
2) A Report on the International Seminar on “The Indus-Sarasvati (Harappan)
Civilization vis-à-vis the Rigveda” at the India International Centre, New Delhi, from
March, 2015, in the Journal of The Indian Archaeological Society:
Puratattva 45, 2015, ISBN No. 0970-2105.
Field Experiences :
1) Attended excavation at the site of Malhar (Chhattisgarh), under the supervision of
Dr. S.K. Mittra, Former Director of Excavation and Exploration, Archaeological
Survey of India, Delhi, as a part of the field training course of Masters in
Archaeology, University of Calcutta.
2) Attended excavation in the site of Ahichchhatra (U.P.), under the supervision of Dr.
Bhuvan Vikrama, S.A. Bhuvaneshwar circle, Archaeological Survey of India, as a
part of the field training course of the PGDA in the Institute of Archaeology,
Archaeological Survey of India.
3) Attended excavation at Purana Qila (Delhi), under the Delhi Circle, Archaeological
Survey of India, as a part of the field training course of the PGDA in the Institute of
Archaeology, Archaeological Survey of India.
4) Attended exploration of the Prehistoric site of Tikoda (M.P.), under the supervision of
Prof. Simadri B. Ota, Regional Director, Central Zone of Archaeological Survey of
India, as a part of the field training course of the PGDA in the Institute of Archaeology,
Archaeological Survey of India.
Other Certificate Courses:
1) Mutlimedia Magic (Photoshop, CorelDraw, Freehand and PageMaker), Brain
Power (Basic Computer curriculum including M.S. Office Word, Excel,
Powerpoint, Internet etc.) Course from Brainware.
Secured 71% in Theory and 72% in Practical in the Course.
1) Diploma in Fine Arts and Painting with Distinction in Practical from Pracheen
Kala Kendra, Chandigarh Branch.
2) Obtained 1st
class marks with Distinction in Practical in Kathhak Nritya (1st
Surabahrati Sangeet Parishad, Kolkata.
Languages Known Proficiently:
English, Hindi, Bengali.
Co-Curricular Activities :
1. Participated in Leadership Training Service at St. Joseph’s Convent High School.
2. Inter School Quiz competition at Delhi, telecast in Doordarshan channel namely
“Khel Khel Me Badlo Duniya”.
Community Activities :
1. Attended and actively rendered in various Social Services organized by school.
2. Successfully participated in Collage and Poster painting competitions in various
Inter School Competitions.
3. Successfully competed in several Dance Competitions.
Voluntarily participated in :
1) Teaching Specially Challenged Children as a part of Social Service Project Work
organized by Shri Shikshayatan School.
2) Teaching Under privileged Children at Night Schools also as a part of Social
Service Work organized by Lady Brabourne College.
1) Topped in English (Language and Literature) in Class 11.
2) Topped in Geography in Class 12.
3) Received awards in several Painting and Poster making competitions in Intra
School meets in High School.
4) Topped in District Recitation Competition and State Group Dance Competition in
the State of Jharkhand (Dist. - Jamtara).
5) Qualified with Distinction in five consecutive terms in Painting from Pracheen Kala
Kendra, Chandigarh branch.
6) Secured Second position in the State Stamp Designing Competition in the State of
7) Participated and received awards in various Sports events during High School
1) Research work, Writing
2) Exploring sites and monuments
3) Fine Arts, Sketch Drawing and Painting
4) Designing, Creative art and Graphics
5) Reading, Teaching
6) Music and Dance
7) Socializing with people.
1) Hard Working,
2) Excellent Communication Skills,
3) Capability of working as a team.