SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
• An overview on Globus
• Operations- India and Abroad
• Tagline and Logo
• 7 P’s of Marketing
• Product Life Cycle
• Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
• Print Ads ( Promotion )
• Visit to Nokia Priority stores
• Nokia is the world largest telecommunication
equipments manufacturers listed in NYSE as
• Nokia Corporation is a Finland based
• Fredrick Idestam found Nokia in 1865 and the
current CEO is Olli Pekka Kallasvuo.
• In the 1970s Nokia became more involved in the
telecommunications industry by developing the
Nokia DX 200, a digital switch for telephone
• Nokia provides mobile communication
equipment for every major market and protocol,
including GSM, CDMA, and WCDMA.
NOKIA in India
• Nokia came with services of mobile
phones in India in 1995 and there is no
looking back till now. It is a leading name
for cell phones in India working with an
aim to connect people.
• India mobile phone market is gigantic with
118 million mobile users and out of these
118 million 85 million use Nokia phones
• Nokia has its root in
rubber, paper and
• Later the company
evolved from that
to the mobile
industry giant it is
now, and its logo
evolved with it.
“This Idea of ‘Connecting People’ by
Nokia provides Service to people with the
help of the Products”
NOKIA wants to convey that when you buy a
nokia phone, you get access to all the services
• Share on Ovi
•Nokia Friend View
Product Life Cycle of
• Introduction- Concept of Phones.
• Growth- Nokia E-Series Phones.
• Maturity- Nokia N-Series Phones.
• Decline- Nokia 3110, 6600, 7610, Engage
PLC of NOKIA in India &
Placed HereIn India
Product life cycle
In India Nokia is in growth stage because there is still a lot of
market share (Rural) which need to be covered. And along with
this Nokia being a market leader is trying to sell against various
competitors with its continuous innovative products.
• Nokia immediate geographic target is rural India.
o The total targeted population is estimated at 100
• Male and female.
o Ages 25-50, this is the segment that makes up 80% of the
Nokia mobile phone market
Segmentation, Targeting &
Nokia has mainly targeted:
• Target Market for the Nokia Mobile Phone is
between 20-40 years.
• Who wants to use something different.
• Teenagers and Business Class People.
Nokia has created a distinct
position in customer mind by:
• Nokia Logo.
• Slogan- “Know our Past, Create the Future”.
• Innovative Handsets with updated software's.
Ex- N-series, E-series and now X3 and X6..
Light Users Medium Users Heavy Users
4 P’s of Marketing
A good product sell itself
Nokia uses a pricing
strategy that best
suits the product.
Hence, The Strategy
which was used for N-
Series & E-Series was
4 P’s of Marketing
• Available at the right
place, at the right time,
in the right quantities.
• Nokia has opened its
retail outlet ‘Nokia
Priority’ as well as
dealers at various
• Advertising, selling,
Public Relations, etc.
are the major
weapons of Marketing.
• Promotion has
become the most
important P to focus
on: Advertising, PR
3 P’s of Marketing
• All people directly or
indirectly involved in
the consumption of a
service are an
important part of the
• Employees, Consumer,
mechanisms and flow
of activities by which
• An efficient service
will foster consumer
loyalty and confidence
in the company.
• Physical Evidence is the element of the service mix
which allows the consumer again to make judgments
on the organisation.
• For Consumers most important factors are the
services. Thus Nokia strives to provide the
best services to its customers and earn