1. Shakeel Mohammed
Mobile UAE: + 97150 – 89 69 300
Learning from superior, spreading to subordinates and working with sincerity and hard work in
whichever field I enter to accomplish the set objectives. I am now looking to build on my
extensive marketing skills within a suitably challenging role that will utilize my education, meet
my competencies, capabilities, skills and experiences and offer advancement opportunity. I am
keen to achieve further professional development and improvement
Exam Passed Board/University
Year of Passing
( International Business )
(Bachelor of Commerce)
Post Graduate Diploma in
Multi Byte Computer,
Certificate Course of Tally
• IELTS General training course completed in British Council, Sharjah. UAE
• Windows 95/98 & Windows XP, MS-Office, internet, computerized accounting package i.e. Wings,
Tally, Peachtree & Real Edge.
WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE UAE
Master Abrasives FZC – Sharjah (UAE)
Working as a Business Development Manager Oct ‘10 to Till Date
• Responsible to develop new revenue streams from new products and services.
• To research new business opportunities, identifies likely sales points, develop strategic plan and
sales strategies, and undertake presentations to and negotiations with prospective customers.
• Working with marketing and sales departments, government and industry peak bodies.
• Investigate the economic conditions surrounding your small business activity such as industry
trends and competition.
2. Cobra Concrete Products (L.L.C.) – Ras Al Khaimah (UAE)
Worked as a Sales Manager Dec’ 2009 to Mar’ 11.
• Collectively responsible for the development, execution and performance of the product with
respect to the market.
• Responsible for the effective co-ordination of his team and obtaining maximum profitability of a
product in the market.
• Responsible for broadening the customer base and applying strategies to increase the profit
• Develops a sales strategy and develops a business plan for the organization such that it
• Prepares a plan of execution for a team to achieve profit targets.
New World Capital Real Estate – Dubai (UAE)
Worked as a Property Sales consultant July 2007 to Nov’ 2009
• Responsible for all activities should comply according to guidelines.
• Responsible for all activities taking place within the sales team.
• Responsible for developing a strong relationship between the company and the customer.
• Have a good system to maintain all client details for further references.
• Able to recognize the potentials of a customer and accordingly chart out a deal to benefit both the
customer and organization equally.
National Interlock Company, Umm Al Quwain – (UAE)
Worked as a Sales Executive Jun’ 2004–May’ 2007
• Demonstrate the various functionalities of the product.
• To negotiate the terms of the sale and close the sale effectively with possibilities of the client
coming back to the company.
• To analyze the market and develop an effective plan to maximize profit for the organization.
3. • Able to promote products developments and enhancements or newer upgraded products to the
• To travel to potential clients and current clients and to represent the company or the product
Gulf Minerals & Chemicals, Umm al Quwain – (UAE)
Worked Sales Executive Jul’ 2003 to Apr’ 2004
Al Rabia Fresh Dairies, Sharjah – (UAE)
Worked as a Sales Executive Nov’ 1998 to Dec’ 2002
• To present and sell a product to potential or a current client.
• Conduct extensive field activities and to follow-up on potential clients.
• To improve existing product knowledge and enhance products functionally by providing products
reports on feedback from customer.
• Able to develop innovative means of promoting the products.
• Able to provide user friendly customer service to both prospective and present client..
• Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills to maintain a good rapport of the
company with existing and potential clients..
• Able to co-ordinate with product manufacturers and to conduct quality checks at regular intervals
to maintain the standards of the company.
• Able to collect payments and maintain a record of lapses and must follow-up..
Name : Shakeel Mohammed
Father’s Name : Late. Riyaz Mohammed
Present Address : Post box no. 7292,
Umm Al Quwain. UAE.
Telephone Number : UAE - MOB - +971-50 – 89 69 300
Fax Number : UAE +971- 6 – 52 62 331
Sex : Male
Date of Birth : 25th
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Islam
Languages Known : English, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, & Telugu
Nationality : Indian
4. Visa Status : Holding Residence visa of United Arab Emirates till December 2012.
Driving License : Valid UAE driving License.