2. Presentation Outline
• What is Intelligence?
• Artificial Intelligence
• What is A.I. ?
• What is a Robot?
• How Robot works?
• Types of Robot
• Intelligent Robots
• Robotics Technology
• Components of Robot
• APPs of Robot
• Advantages of Robot
3. ?What is Intelligence
• Intelligence is the name we give to the data processing activity of
entities which respond to information with behaviour which appears to be
intended to be optional with respect to pre-set goals.
• Intelligence involves Knowing and Choosing.
4. Artificial Intelligence
• Artificial Intelligence is a branch of Science, which deals
with helping machines find solutions to complex problems in
a more human-like fashion.
• This generally involves borrowing characteristics from
human intelligence, and applying them as algorithms in a
computer friendly way.
6. What is a Robot?
• A robot is a machine that gathers information about its
environment (senses) and uses that information (thinks) to
follow instructions and to do work (acts).
•A robot may act under the direct control of a human, such
as the arm on a space shuttle, or under the control of a
9. Area of Robot’s works
• Robots may be used to perform tasks that are
to dangerous or difficult for humans to do
directly, such as radioactive waste clean-up.
• They may also be used to do repetitive tasks
that could be performed with more precision by
a robot, such as automobile production.
10. ?How Robot works
• Artificial intelligence (AI) is arguably the most exciting field in
• The term “Robot" itself, artificial intelligence is hard to define.
• Some modern Robots also have the ability to learn in a limited
11. Types of Robot
There are several types of Robot:
1. Mobile robots
2. Rolling robots
3. Walking robots
4. Stationary Robots
5. Autonomous Robots
6. Remote-control Robots
12. Intelligent Robot
• Robots can be considered intelligent when they go beyond simple
sensors and feedback (dumb robots), and display some further aspect
of human-like behaviour
– Vision Systems
– The ability to learn and improve performance
– Robot that can walk rather than on wheels
– NLP response
– The delivery of goods in warehouses
– The inspection of pipes
– Bomb Disposal
– Exploration of Ocean floor or space
13. Robotics Technology
• Most industrial robots have at least the following five parts:
5. common efforts known as Arms
• Many other robots also have Artificial Intelligence and
effectors that help it achieve Mobility.
14. Components of Robot
2) Power source
15. APPs of Robot
There are some types of applications which built by AI, and they
:are used in Robotics, namely
Services for the Disabled
Mine Site Clearing
And Many Others
16. Advantages of Robot
• Can be used in dangerous environments
• More accurate than humans
• No wages or holidays
• Don’t need to be constantly programmed
• It could be say tasks are more easy to do, by
using a new technologies.
• AI helps us to program our robot.
• Needs to understand our robotics.
• The ultimate goal of robotics is a super human
system that embodies all the skills.
18. So What Is Next?
The development of every new
technology raises questions that we,
as individuals and as a society, need