1. Shirley Francis
ADDRESS CONTACT DETAILS
17 Kennet Close, Clapham Junction Tel: +447798969806
London, SW11 2DG Email: email@example.com
United Kingdom Date of Birth: 18/09/80
· Enthusiastic and pragmatic Psychology graduate and MBA postgraduate.
· Possess excellent presentation and report writing skills.
-Previous experience in sales and proven learning capability.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Heath Care Management, Cranford College, 2014 June -2015 March
· MBA – Marketing and Human Resources, Leeds Metropolitan University, 2004-2006
· Graduate in Psychology, Economics majoring in people and business management,
Mount Carmel College, India, 1997-2001
· Diploma in Tourism and Travels and Computer Reservation System , I.I.T.C, India,
· Computer Knowledge- MS-Windows-98, MS Windows-95, MS-Office, India, 1999-
2000 -NVQ -Customer Service
TLScontact- Visa Centre, Kensington Olympia, UK 2016 Feb- Aug
--Attending calls regarding queries, complaints ,laws and regulations booking appointments.-
Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs
smoothly. Interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to
ensure that the client is suitable. oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration
documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
· Ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct,
preparing and checking all legal documents. Prepare all fee quotes and any information
required by clients, colleagues or authorities. Maintain strong working relationships with all
clients and colleagues. Having a strong understanding of border control procedures as well
as any related legislation.
Customer Service Professional, Asurion, Gunnersbury, UK, 2015 Nov- 2016 Feb
· Handling calls for 3G and Tesco mobile customers. Dealing with insurance and
helping the customers to receive the mobile that are lost,damaged etc at the earliest .
Innkeeper/Front admin/ reception White bear, Isleworth, UK, 2013 Oct – Oct 2015
Managed 10 shared guest rooms. Managed housekeeping staff,assist guests with check-in
and checkout. In charge for preparing breakfasts for 10 to 20 guests. Maintained rooms and
building, updated and maintained reservations system guests handled inventory and
reorders, arranged advertising.
· Handled financial matters including credit cards payments, reports and reconciliation,
cash deposits. Created correspondence materials to guests and maintained brochures and
tourist information with regard to the area attractions. Maintained rooms and building,
updated and maintained reservations system.
Customer Service Professional, SERCO - Listening Company, Richmond, UK, Feb
2007 – 2013 Sep
2. · Handling inbound and outbound sales calls for Sky TV, telephone, broadband.
Excellent communication and listening skills. Ability to solve problems using effective
· Achieved targets by being persuasive and having confident. Also have the ability to
be flexible and self-motivating.
· Gathering information and relaying it to customers in an accurate manner.
Store Card Debt Collector, General Electrical (GE Money) Leeds, UK, Jan 2007 - Aug
· Understanding complex solutions and convincing customers to pay their dues to
avoid late payment charges.
-Completing tasks by prioritising them within the agreed timescales and deadlines. Ensuring
customer satisfaction by providing payment solutions to resolve their debts.
Coach, Hewlett Packard, Bangalore, India, Dec 2003 – Aug 2004
· Training agents in groups of 25 - 50 on neutral accent, pronunciation, communication
skills and handling calls. Scheduling individual and group feedback sessions based on their
· Working closely with all members of Sales and Marketing teams, ensuring call scripts
are consistent with corporate and specific campaign messages.
· Regular monitoring and meetings with sales specialists and product experts, to
ensure calls made are compelling, accurate and well-informed by my team members.
Human Resource & Quality Analyst, Manipal Info Com Pvt. Limited, Bangalore, India,
Dec 2002 - Nov 2003
· Co-ordinating training program, selecting content and sourcing training vendors.
· In addition to managing and tracking strict attendance policy, was in charge of
overseeing weekly performance appraisal process of employees.
· Helping agents to achieve their targets and having a daily conference with the clients.
· Maintaining contact with employees regarding short and long-term leaves of
absence. Helped craft job descriptions for different job titles.
· Handling all payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and unemployment.
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist, Dial - M Pvt Limited, Bangalore, India Oct
2001- Nov 2002
-Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office. Supervising the work of office juniors
and assigning work for them. Typing documents and distributing memos.
-Handling incoming / outgoing calls, correspondence and filing. Faxing, printing,
photocopying, filing and scanning. Organising business travel, itineraries, and
accommodation for managers.
-Updating & maintain the holiday, absence and training records of staff.
- Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Office.
Co-operate Marketing Officer, Citibank, Bangalore, India, Mar 2001 – Sep 2001
· Meeting Managing Director’s of clients to obtain annual reports and perform tax
returns, as well as identifying and classifying if they were eligible for loans.
· Selling credit cards, debit cards, loans and insurance to the client once their eligibility
-Understanding the importance of both; individual and team roles during my work at Serco
and Hewlett Packard.
3. -Effective cooperation helped me achieve excellent results in all group projects undertaken
during both; undergraduate and post graduate studies.
English, Hindi, Tamil, and Kannada: fluent.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND INTERESTS
· Graceful professional bharatanatyam dancer and a professional folk and western
dancer. Performing in front of live audiences.
· Immensely talented at creating hand-made objects for sale and exhibition using a
variety of techniques, such as welding, weaving, pottery, and needlecraft.
-Experience in working directly with animals as an animal care worker by grooming, training
and ensuring animal safety and well being during at Mount Carmel College.