1. yasmaniar, 61 yo, female, FW 15
• CC :
• Breathlessness since 5 days ago.
• Present illness and history
• Breathlessness since 5 days ago. it has been felt since 1 week ago.
breathlessness affected by activity, it’s not affected by food or
weather. History of of sleep with higher pillow.
• Weakness and tired since 1 week ago
• Fever since 1 week ago, fever goes away, not accompanied by chills
• Swelling in both extremities since 2 weeks ago.
• Cough with phlegm since 2 weeks ago,
• Decrease of weight is denied.
• There is no nause and vomiting
• The patien has been diagnosed with CKD stage
V on HD since 4 months ago. The patient has
history heart failure since 4 months ago. And
never goes to control
• The result of ecocardiograpy at global systolic
function LV : good; EF 60%;
• defecation normal in color and consitency.
• Decrease of urination since 4 months ago.
Patient illness history
• History of DM (-)
• History of HT (+) since 5 years ago
• Family History
- History of with hypertension (+)