In the second of our Digital Summer Series of talks, we talked about why social media is important for your business.
In this presentation, we cover
- Why social media matters
- State of the media landscape
- Why customer complaints on social aren't bad
- What tools you can use to help effectively run your social media
- What are the SEO impacts of social media
- Planning your content topics to share on social
- How video can drive customer engagement
The Summer Series is being held jointly by Sleeping Giant Media and Shepway District Council. They are completely free and cover various areas around digital marketing.
To learn more about the talks being held in Folkestone, Kent visit: www.sleepinggiantmedia.co.uk/digital-marketing-summer-series