រ ៀបរ ៀងរោយៈ វ៉ា ប៊ុនរ ឿន, ប៊ុគ្គលិកប្បតិបតដិតាមច្បាប់
1-What is the Discrimination？
2-Why do we study about Discrimination?
3-Have many of Discrimination?
4-When does the Discrimination happen?
5-Who does create the Discrimination, and who is the victim?
3. រ ៀបរ ៀងរោយៈ វ៉ា ប៊ុនរ ឿន, ប៊ុគ្គលិកប្បតិបតដិតាមច្បាប់
Discrimination can occur directly or indirectly:
occurs when a person or group of people are treated in an unfair or less favorable way because of an attribute such as
• political option,
• social origin, and
• member of workers' union or the exercise of union activities.
4. រ ៀបរ ៀងរោយៈ វ៉ា ប៊ុនរ ឿន, ប៊ុគ្គលិកប្បតិបតដិតាមច្បាប់
To be invocation in order to make decision on:
• defining and assigning of work,
• vocational training,
• granting of social benefits,
• discipline or termination of employment contract.
5. រ ៀបរ ៀងរោយៈ វ៉ា ប៊ុនរ ឿន, ប៊ុគ្គលិកប្បតិបតដិតាមច្បាប់
Note: Distinctions, rejections, or acceptances based on
qualifications required for a specific job shall not be
considered as discrimination.
Additions: Disability, pregnancy, or marital status are
also called discrimination forms.
6. រ ៀបរ ៀងរោយៈ វ៉ា ប៊ុនរ ឿន, ប៊ុគ្គលិកប្បតិបតដិតាមច្បាប់
Indirect discrimination: occurs when a person or organization
imposes a requirement (a rule, policy, practice or procedure) that
is the same for everyone, but has an unequal or disproportionate
effect on a particular group or groups. If the requirement is not
reasonable in all the circumstances, it is likely to be indirect
As an equal opportunity employer, the INDOCHINE APPAREL will
treat all employees and prospective employees fairly and on the
basis of their individual merit.