5. Types of Self Confidence
Low Self Confidence -
Governing your behavior based on what other people think.
Optimal Self Confidence - Make Decisions with Absolute Confidence.
Over Confidence - A condition of over-approximating one's capacity
7. Advantages of Self Confidence
• A greater sense of self-worth.
• Greater enjoyment in life and in activities
• Freedom from self-doubt
• Freedom from fear and anxiety, freedom from social anxiety, and less stress
• More energy and motivation to act
• Have a more enjoyable time interacting with other people at social gatherings. When you are relaxed and
confident others will feel at ease around you.
• Greater Success
8. How to achieve..
• Identify your negative thoughts.
• Turn your negative thoughts to positive thoughts.
• Refuse to allow negative thoughts to occur more often than positive thoughts.
• Maintain a positive support network.
• Give yourself permission to be in the process, Take risks and make Mistakes.
• Eliminate reminders of your negativity.
• Identify your talents.
• Take pride in yourself.
• Accept compliments gracefully.
• Look in the mirror and smile.