Here you get a look at my current thoughts on innovation through a presentation that I will give tomorrow at the Turkey Innovation Week, where I am one of the keynote speakers.
It is a long talk – 1 hour – so I have compiled lots of content in this presentation. Yes, it might even have too many messages, but I hope the participants at the conference as well as those of you, who are just checking out the presentation, can find some inspiration in it without feeling overloaded with information.
Some of the topics I get into are:
• The current state of innovation and the global megatrends that impacts it
• A definition on open innovation and the benefits that come along with it
• Innovation as a career choice – what you need to succeed for this
• My perception of innovation in Turkey (not elaborated, just one case)
• How intrapreneurship can bring together idea and people management
I hope you find it worthwhile your time.