SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
2.Expertise (Business Units)
3.Positions from Bechtel
5. Engineering Hierarchies in Bechtel
6.Asia Pacific Projects
7.Our business with Bechtel in this year
Bechtel is global leader in the construction, oil,
gas, power, chemicals, mining & metal sector for
more than 115 Years
Head office based at California, founded by
Warren A. Bechtel in 1898, having offices in 160
countries & all 7 continents and approx. 55,000
employees & turnover of 2,50,000 Crs (within
Bechtel announced that it has been named one
of "America's Best Employers for 2015" according
to a new listing by Forbes magazine
1. Oil, Gas & Chemicals: Liquefied natural gas,
offshore /onshore oil and gas, petrochemicals,
2. Power: Nuclear, renewable, thermal, transmission
3. Infrastructure: Airports, bridges, highways, rail,
sports venues, urban development
4. Mining and Metals -Coal, ferrous metals, and
nonferrous metals—focusing on copper, gold,
aluminum, iron, steel, nickel, and titanium
5. Tanks - Bechtel specializes in the design and
execution of all types of field-erected storage tanks.
6. Defense and Security: Chemical weapons disassembly and destruction
Positions From Bechtel
Process Design Engineer
1. Layout - Design
2.Stress - Analysise
3. Material - Specification
1. Static Equipment – Heat Exchanger, Pressure Vessels, Storage Tank etc.
2.Rotating Equipment – Pump, compressor, Turbine, etc.
3. Packaging Equipment - Gas & Air Compressor package,
Water Treatment package, Cooling towers, etc.
Civil / Structural Design – Steel Structure
Instrumentation & Control System Design
GS Engineering & Construction
Toshiba Power System
Asia Pacific Projects
1. Caval Ridge Mine Project- Queensland, Australia
2. CSPC Nanhai Petrochemical Complex - Guangdong, China
3. Curtis Island LNG - Queensland, Australia
4. Daunia Coal Mine - Queensland, Australia
5. Hay Point Expansion Stage 3 - Queensland, Australia
6. Hong Kong International Airport - Hong Kong, China
7. Kooragang Expansion Projects - New South Wales, Australia
8. Kwajalein Test Range - Marshall Islands
9. Liwan 3-1 Deepwater Gas Development - South China Sea
10. Wheatstone LNG - Ashburton North, Western Australia
11.KG-D6 Natural Gas Development -
Bay of Bengal, India
KG-D6 Natural Gas Development in Detail
The Krishna Godavari Dhirubhai 6 (KG-D6) natural gas
a. Installing subsea equipments
b. Laying pipelines
c. Building and placing a riser platform
d. Constructing an onshore terminal
#The size of KG-DG’s reserves, well pressure, and overall complexity made
this one of world’s toughest hydrocarbons projects.
#Under contract to Reliance Industries. Ltd., Bechtel managed
engineering, procurement, installation, and commissioning.
#KG-D6's initial capacity of 2.8 billion cubic feet of natural gas per
day essentially doubled India’s output.
INSIDE THE PROJECT
1. KG-D6 was Reliance’s first offshore gas field development and its first
underwater discovery. It was also India's largest deposit of natural gas and the
largest such discovery in the world in 2002.
2. KG-D6 called for 22 subsea wells in the Bay of Bengal at depths of up to
some 4,000 feet (more than 1,200 meters). That far below the surface,
pressure runs well over a hundred times atmospheric pressure up top. And
temperatures come close to freezing. It's no surprise that robots handle
construction and maintenance.
Contributions from around the world
Engineering took place in Australia, England, India, the Netherlands,
Norway, Scotland, and the United States.
The steel platform jacket was built in Louisiana, decks and piles in Dubai.
Manufacturers produced major subsea components at facilities in Norway,
Scotland, Malaysia, and Thailand.
WHY IT MATTERS
The project takes its name from India's Krishna-Godavari Basin, which covers
more than 19,000 square miles (50,000 square kilometers) in Andhra
Pradesh and production block D6 in the Bay of Bengal. In turn, the K-G
Basin's name derives from its components: the Krishna River and Godavari
Our business with Bechtel in this year (2014 - till date)
Offered Candidates: 12
Back-out Candidates: 03
Joined Candidates: 09
Total Revenue: Rs. 10,16,000/-
My Contribution: Rs. 5,90,000/-
Projection for Next Year: Rs. 15-20