2. An ideal candidate for many job openings has a combination of both hard and soft skills. There is an axiom in business circles which suggests that hard skills will get a person an interview, but soft skills will land that person a job. This means an applicant with years of education and experience in the field might have the hard skills necessary to fill the position, but lack soft skills such as leadership ability or self-motivation necessary to perform well on the job. Having a proper balance of hard and soft skills is one way to level the playing field when competing against hundreds of other applicants in a tight job market. To be successful in any profession or field of work having good soft skills are as essential as having technical skills Learning growing contributing
4. Learning growing contributing One of the program offered under LGC banner is Soft skills The wide river of culture, language and environment can only be crossed with being proficient with soft skills So what are "soft skills" anyway???
5. Learning growing contributing Soft skills are qualities, personality traits and social skills which everyone possesses in varying degrees. Some people make friends easily, for example, which would be considered a valuable soft skill in the world of sales. Others are extremely punctual, or able to make rational decisions under pressure. A person may also have the innate ability to work with co-workers from other cultures, or learn a new language quickly. These would all be considered valuable soft skills. Working on one’s soft skills is definitely a worthwhile exercise not just for employees of an organization but also for one’s personal progress in life. Creating a stellar piece of work is of no use if you are unable to showcase it to others
8. Learning growing contributing Company’s Profile We plant solutions pertaining to customized needs of the company, individuals and group on the large . Eighty-five percent of the reason you get a job, keep that job, and move ahead in that job has to do with your people skills and people knowledge." We empower our clients by empowering their human resource .
9. Learning growing contributing We are a complete human solution hub, designed to deliver the best of its kind considering the global needs of today’s evolving human We are group of Professionals specialized in providing total Human Resources solutions. Our motto is to contribute effectively to the field of Human Resources development / person. We carry many-many years of experience in the field of Human Resources development & associated fields and therefore feel that we could use our vast experience for the betterment of all the industries We help you craft your life optimally
12. LGC Learning growing contributing Contact Details A multicultural society A diverse workforce A conforming business culture
15. The people we cater to Learning growing contributing
16. Understand the trainers who will guide through the process of training while handling things single handedly or in group. Few of the profiles are attached herewith.. Our Trainers Profiles Learning growing contributing
17. Ramesh Aditya brings a vast experience of over a decade in Recruitment, People Development, Performance Coaching and Management Consulting He has successfully completed 1000+ training hrs and has trained participants from academic and corporate He remains a team player and leader with exemplary interpersonal, influencing and problem solving skills An effective Net worker with contacts worldwide An expert in coaching Employable Skills for Engineering and Management Students Has designed a special course for budding Recruitment specialists especially for HR Consultants His topics in coaching range from HR as a profession to soft skills / Communication skills. Taught Management students at college ( as regular and as a visiting faculty) Presently designated as Manager-Human Resources ( Functional Head-Recruitment) at Suguna Poultry Farm Limited, Coimbatore. Handled recruitments at the Global level: India, USA, UK, Middle East etc., Learning growing contributing
18. Krishnaprasaad has worked for both national and multinational firms in Marketing, Advertising and communication. He has worked with Eureka Forbes, Godfrey Philips, Ogilvy &Mather Advertising and was a visiting faculty for Advertising and Communication in Sophia College for fashion and designing- Mumbai . Started training people in sales promotion, and advertising from 1994 on part time basis He was the Director marketing and general management in Strategic Mercantile Pvt., Ltd an export oriented company –Mumbai Certified as a Trainer from Client logic an ITC joint venture –Bangalore and Training being a passion he started training people in many corporate sectors, management and engineering students of academic institutions on full time basis. Krishnaprasaad has developed and conducted Consultancy/ Trainings in a wide range of subjects, which include, Motivation, Communication, Sales and Marketing, Leadership, Team Management, Presentation skills, Business and Organizational Development, Conflict management Customer Service, Stress Management etc... Learning growing contributing
19. Abhijit Menon is Corporates relationship developer. He is Industrial visits organizer. Good aptitude and flair in Training .Strong interpersonal skills, Self motivated research in ergonomics. Problem solving and analysis skills. Awareness of industry specification and have been noticed for excellent written and spoken communication skills. Ability to lead units independently. Ability to manage adjust and bring out desired results under different circumstances. Good aptitude and knowledge of happening and events in Industries. Specialties are Placement policy maker, Human resource manager, Softs skills training programmes in various colleges in Chennai, Coimbatore and various colleges in Kerala. Learning growing contributing
20. LETS JOIN HANDS TO BUILD HUMAN – ENHANCE THE INDUSTRY LGC has a team of experienced Soft Skills Trainers who approach training with both passion and knowledge . Set Yourself Up For Personal, Professional and Financial Greatness !" Learning growing contributing