2. Java Developer CEM (C&P)
Leading Investment Bank is looking for multiple contract and permanent
Java Developers to expand their current CEM team.
• The CEM Technology group consists of development teams in London and India with
support teams in London, Singapore and the US.
• Opportunity to work closely with the Front Office traders and sales team in a key
strategic area of the organisation.
• Excellent Java and SQL skills are ESSENTIAL.
• Prior Test Driven Development and Sybase database experience.
• Experience in Agile development methodologies.
• Strong technical skills across the entire development lifecycle – analysis, development,
testing and release/deployment.
• £75k base or up to £575 per day.
3. Java Pricing Developer (C&P)
Leading Investment Bank has a requirement for a Java Pricing
Developer (contract or permanent) to work within their Credit Risk
• The role is very demanding as it is a high profile project for the Bank and extremely
challenging as the problems are very complex.
• Working in partnership with the Front Office Quants, Systems Architects and delivery
teams, the successful candidate will contribute to the design, architecture choices and
• Strong server side Java development with an Investment Banking background is KEY.
• Practical experience of multi-threading and distributed systems.
• Worked on building Pricing systems (Derivatives, Interest Rate Swaps, FX, CDS etc)
but know about Pricing concepts.
• SME on Risk Engines with exposure to Monte Carlo and Basel III regulations.
• £100k base or up to £600 per day.
4. Java Swing Developer (C&P)
Contract or Permanent Java Swing Developers needed for a leading
Investment Bank working as part of an FX Front Office delivery team.
• Experienced Java Swing Developer required to join a high profile Front Office FX
development team to work on leading edge technology agnostic GUI framework.
• Will work closely with business users and design/build creative Java Swing GUI
• Front office Investment Banking experience (especially product knowledge of FX, MM &
• Java development experience in large scale, high volume, multi-threaded critical
business applications on an enterprise scale.
• Strong experience of Java Swing and associated open source technologies is
• Experience of User Interface design and eCommerce/Web development.
• £100k base or up to £650-700 per day.
5. Senior Java Algo Developer (P)
Leading Investment Bank has an opening for a permanent Senior Java
Algo Developer to work within their High Frequency Trading team.
• Working as a Senior Java Algo Developer to develop, evolve and support high-volume,
low latency business-critical Java algorithmic trading system within FX.
• Based on the trading floor working directly with traders, Quants and other developers to
build a market leading algorithmic trading platform.
• Lead Developer experience in high volume, low latency business critical applications.
• Knowledge of FX Front Office business (Pricing, Trading, Risk management, hedging
• Excellent Java development skills are ESSENTIAL.
• £90-100k base.
6. Java Perl Developer/Engineer (P)
European Investment Bank requires a Java Perl Developer/Engineer to
work on their web hosting platform.
• London based team is responsible for engineering the Web and JEE platforms and
• Technical Developer/Engineer with Web and JEE Application servers experience.
• Background in web hosting systems administration or web development in a large
production is ESSENTIAL.
• Strong Object Oriented Perl with Unix Shell Scripting.
• Application Development skills with JEE with WebLogic or Tomcat, HTML or Web UI
• £75k base.
7. Java Developer (P)
Premier US Investment Bank looking for a permanent Java Developer
to work within London Compliance team.
• A key role within the Compliance Technology team, the successful candidate can
expect to become involved in a broad range of application development projects.
• Opportunity to work with users, developers and technical architects in London, New
York and Asia.
• Excellent Java development skills.
• Experience with J2SE, JDBC, XML/XSL, ORM Technologies, Source Code Control and
• Object Oriented Programming with Rational Database (UDB preferred) experience.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• KYC and AML background would be a bonus.
• £55k base.
8. Java/C++ Developer (P)
Premier US Investment Bank needs a Java/C++ Developer to join their
global Middleware Development team.
• Global software development team working on their cross technical platform utilising
Java, Web, C/C++ and .Net.
• The existing system is at the heart of a new and exciting capability maturing within the
technology team and has very senior visibility and sponsorship.
• Strong technologist with adaptable capabilities is KEY to succeed in this role.
• C/C++ background with recent Java programming skills.
• Experience of low level design, multi-threading, garbage collection etc.
• Capable of interacting with both business and technical colleagues.
• £75-80k base.
9. Java Data Architect (P)
Java Data Architect is required for a Premier US Investment Bank who
has experience of handling large volumes of data.
• Working with the global team to ensure that all EMEA raised issues items are tracked to
• The role involves handling user queries covering application usage, data related
queries, and supporting automated batch jobs.
• Will provide a great opportunity to learn salesperson workflow and reporting needs.
• “Technical Architect” role which needs strong Java development (server side and web
applications) with data management experience – as it requires handling large volumes
• Static Reporting experience would be an added advantage as would Data Analysis.
• In-depth RDBMS is ESSENTIAL.
• £75-80k base.
10. Python Support Developer (P)
Global Market Maker has a requirement for a Python Support Developer
for their Compliance team in a permanent capacity.
• Due to ongoing growth of the London office, an additional team member is needed to
join the Compliance team and focus on Compliance Technology.
• Looking for technical people who have an appreciation for technology as they will be
asked to give opinions about different technologies.
• Support / Developer – someone who has very good technical skills in Python scripting
language who can handle both the support and development aspect.
• Ability to build code and scripts for database queries.
• Knowledge of trading / client services / financial industry.
• Excel, C# or C++ would be nice to have.
• £70k base.