3. Our Goal: Advertising Objective
To show the Mini can be
a perfect car for all needs
and all people
and combat the typical small car mentality.
4. Target Audience
Who are we talking to?
20-45 year old men and women
style ‘aware’ with a bit of disposable income to justify
live in densely populated areas- importance of size &
efficiency in a vehicle
5. Key Consumer Insights
-Many people believe Mini is stereotypically European,
insufficient for their lifestyle.
-The US is a prime location to target vehicle sales with as there is
812 vehicles per 1,000 people.
-New trend of purchasing more economical vehicles in the United
States and this is something the Mini brand can utilize when introducing
their product line.
-Those who drive Minis
12. Guerilla Tactics
How much can you fit in a MINI?
• Contests: MINIs will be placed outside of grocery stores or during busy holiday
shopping times, this contest with consist of how much people think can fit in the
trunk of a MINI
- Placement: Large U.S. cities such as Los Angeles, Chicago or New York
14. Guerilla Tactics
-Sidewalk audience, many items placed
around parked Mini: What do you think will
-Truck drives up with a fully packed bed
alongside an empty mini. Both park on curb
and transfer truck's load into Mini to show
15. Campaign Strengths
1) Shows the versatility of the Mini
-good for families, college
-There's a Mini for all
2) Gives the vibe of a fun car, part of the Mini
3) Functionality: able to handle all of the
things in your life