1. www.takshilalearning.com call 8800999284
ICSI CSEET 2022 Details: Registration, Eligibility, Fee Structure, Exam
Dates, and Syllabus
ICSI CSEET Exam Pattern 2022
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) administers the direct entry
route via the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) under the
Company Secretaries Act of 1980 for admission to CS programmes.
The ICSI introduced the CSEET to replace the CS Foundation for new registrants
post-February 2020. Therefore, all candidates must qualify for the CSEET if they
wish to pursue CS. Thus, candidates must clear CSEET to register for CS Executive
In this blog, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, important dates, registration
process, and exam pattern of the ICSI CSEET.
1. Candidates who have appeared for their 10th examinations can appear on a
2. Candidates appearing/passed their 10+2 exams or equivalent.
3. Candidates who are graduates/postgraduates.
4. Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
2. www.takshilalearning.com call 8800999284
5. Candidates must be 17+ years of age.
1. Candidates who have completed the CS Foundation Programme.
2. Candidates who have completed the Final Examination of The Institute of
Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
3. Candidates who have completed The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Students with prior registration in the CS Foundation Course
ICSI has permitted all current Foundation Programme students to take the CS
Foundation tests till their registrations expire.
After completing the Foundation Programme Examinations, such students may
enrol for the next level, the CS Executive Programme, using the current method.
CSEET Important Dates
The CSEET is conducted four times every year, in January, May, July and
November. Herein, we will discuss the important dates for the May, July, and
November 2022 exam windows.
May 2022 July 2022 November 2022
Registration Starting Date Dec 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022
Last Date for Registration Apr 15, 2022 Jun 16, 2022 Oct 15, 2022
Availability of Admit Card To be notified To be notified To be notified
Exam Date May 7, 2022 Mid-July Mid-Nov
Result Declaration End of May End of July End of Nov
3. www.takshilalearning.com call 8800999284
CSEET Exam Pattern
Number of 1
Number of 2
1. Essentials of Good English
3. Business Correspondence
35 20 15 50
Legal aptitude and
1. Constitution of India
2. Indian Contract Act & Law
3. Elements of Company
4. Elements of Company law
5. Logical Reasoning
6. Verbal Reasoning
7. Non-verbal Reasoning
35 20 15 50
1. Basics of Demand and
2. Forms of Market
3. National Income
Accounting and related
4. Indian Union Budget
5. Indian Financial Markets
6. Indian Economy
7. Indian Economy
8. Business Environment
9. Key Government Institutions
35 20 15 50
4. www.takshilalearning.com call 8800999284
The exam shall comprise four papers – Business Communication, Legal aptitude
and Logical Reasoning, Economic and Business Environments, and Current
Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce)
The subjects would attribute for 200 marks, out of which students must score at
least 50% marks in aggregate and at least 40% in each paper to pass the exam.
The following elements will further help you comprehend the exam pattern:
1. Online computer-based test.
2. The written online test will be a total of 170 marks.
3. Time duration of the online written test is 120 minutes.
4. The test will only have Objective type and Multiple-Choice questions (MCQs).
5. The Viva Voce for Presentation and Communication Skills will get conducted
simultaneously or after the MCQ test. The time duration would be 15 minutes. It
would get conducted online using artificial intelligence or through recoded videos
at the designated test centres.
CSEET Registration Process
1. Current Affairs of National
15 10 5 20
1. Presentation Skills
1. Written Communication
2. Oral Communication Skills
Total 140 200
5. www.takshilalearning.com call 8800999284
The registration process is simple and may be performed online at ICSI’s official
website at https://www.icsi.edu/home/.
Students can access the registration guidelines as prescribed by the ICSI.
Candidates from specified groups are also eligible for registration cost
reductions from ICSI. Before applying, it is best to check for potential
Candidates must have soft copies of the following documents and images while
filling out their applications for the CSEET –
1. Candidate’s photograph (20 kb-50 kb)
2. Candidate’s signature (10 kb-20 kb)
3. 10th pass certificate (for date of birth verification)
4. Admit card 10+2 exams (if appearing) or 10+2 pass mark sheet/ certificate
5. Category certificate (for fee concession application)
6. Any identity proof (aadhar card/ voter ID/ pan card/ driving license/ ration card/
Registration Fee Fee Amount Concession %
General and OBC 1000 NA
SC/ST 500 50%
Physically Handicapped 500 50%
Serving / Retired Personnel of Defence Services and
Candidates from the North East, Andaman &
Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep & Himachal Pradesh
ICSI Staff and Wards / Spouse of ICSI Staff 250 75%
ICLS Officers/ Officers & Staff of MCA and affiliated NA 100%
6. www.takshilalearning.com call 8800999284
Note 1 – Format for all files must be in jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, or pdf.
Note 2 – The maximum file size is 2 MB.
CSEET Fee Structure
In the table below, we have mentioned the registration fee for each category
and the concessions available alongside –
Keep checking out our website for more updates about the ICSI CSEET.
Check out our blog where we discuss some tips to crack the CSEET in 1st Attempt
To know more about the CSEET preparation course offered by Takshila Learning.
We wish you the best of luck on this journey of the CS certification!
Takshila Learning provides Online classes for Company Secretary Entrance
Exam and CSEET study material that are based on the newest ICSI Syllabus and
taught by India’s greatest professors. The main objective of Takshila learning is to
assist students in passing their tests and becoming CAs & CS with good scores in
their first attempt itself.
offices (NCLT, SFIO and CCI)
Wards and Widows of Martyrs and Defence Service
Personnel with Permanent Disability