Page 1 of 3
✓ “Looking for New Opportunity” – To obtain a challenging position in a high-quality environment where
my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations. In addition, to
be a part of a secure and well-established company where I can develop my knowledge and skills with my
colleagues in the team.
✓ Royal Canadian Academy – Customer Service Specialist Program/Starting A Business- Montreal
✓ Northampton Community College – CCI Program – Scholarship provided by the U.S Department of State
in Applied Engineering, Computers, Electronics, and Electromechanical Technology - Pennsylvania, United State
2007 ✓ Health Technical Institute – Associate Degree in Biomedical Engineering Technology - Egypt.
2005 ✓ Industrial Secondary School – Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology - Egypt.
❖ Inflight Canada Inc. Montreal, QC, Canada
➢ Electronics Engineering Specialist
▪ Testing, troubleshooting, repairs, and Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings
or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
▪ Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences
▪ Train others to install, use, and maintain the devices.
▪ Maintain reports, manuals, and update software and run tests on existing equipment.
▪ Estimate damage and calculate the cost of materials.
▪ Collaborate with engineers and other professionals on technical tasks.
❖ Smardt Chiller Group Inc. Dorval, QC, Canada
➢ Regional Service Center Specialist
▪ In charge of a high-level project, working in [Electronics – Electro-mechanics - Software].
❖ St. Luke's Hospital, Bethlehem, PA, USA.
➢ Internship at the St Luke's Network Hospital which was administrated by Northampton
Community College and sponsored by the US Department of State
❖ Almajal Alarabi Holding, Saudi Arabia
➢ Biomedical & Electronics repairs (Mobile team and Technical support).
▪ Install, test, calibrate, and repair biomedical equipment.
▪ Trainee users on equipment.
▪ Performed preventative maintenance on medical equipment in hospitals
❖ Tanta University Hospitals, Egypt.
➢ Biomedical & Electronics repairs
❖ Zahran Holding (AL JOUDA) Company, Saudi Arabia
▪ Biomedical Equipment Technician at Al-Noor Specialist Hospital in Makkah.
▪ Electronics repairs (X-ray machines, Metal detectors, and other security devices).
▪ Install, test, calibrate, and repair Electronics equipment at Al Madinah International Airport.
❖ Zagazig University Hospitals, Egypt.
➢ Biomedical & Electronics repairs
2015 – 2016
2014 – 2015
2013 – 2014
2010 – 2012
2007 – 2010
+1 (438) - 816 – 1127
Biomedical Electronics Specialist
“Willing to relocate “
Page 2 of 3
Engineering ✓ I have rich industry experiences in medical and electronic devices and equipment technology for the last 8 years,
working with other technicians on tasks and responsibilities focusing on repairs, calibrating, and maintaining
equipment using hand tools, power tools, measuring devices, and knowledge of manufacturers' manuals,
troubleshooting techniques, and preventive maintenance schedules on medical equipment and instruments
➢ Intensive Care Units (ICU, NICU, AKU):
• Medical ventilator.
• Infant incubators.
• Patient monitors.
• Medical gas supply systems.
• Blood pressure transducers.
• Syringe & Infusion pump.
• Hemodialysis Machines.
• Spirometers (Spo2).
• Calibration Devices.
➢ Dental units and Operation Room Devices and Instruments.
✓ Train and assist staff in using and operating biomedical equipment.
✓ Repair and replace parts.
✓ Perform preventive maintenance and service.
✓ Safety tests on medical equipment and health-care facility's structural environment to ensure patient and staff
safety of electrical or mechanical hazards.
❖ I have a good experience and strong knowledge of:
• Power electronics.
• Analog & digital ICs.
• Solid-state devices.
• Advanced electronics.
• Digital & analog Multimeter.
• Transistors & semiconductors.
❖ I have made and developed several types of electronics products such as:
• DC Power Supplies.
• AC/DC & DC/AC Converters.
• Battery Charging Controllers.
• Digital Temperature Sensors.
• Level Sensors and Switches.
• Solar & Optical Sensors.
✓ I have the knowledge and ability to spot problems before they occur during inspections.
✓ Ability to work independently, to manage time effectively and to resolve conflict.
✓ Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers.
✓ Strong attention to detail.
✓ Good organizational skills.
✓ Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
❖ I have a good experience on:
• Electrical control components.
• Conductors – overloads – switches – timers.
• DC [Analog] and Stepper Motors [Digital].
• AC Motors [1&3] phase.
• Solar Photovoltaic Systems.
❖ The ability to read and understand circuit diagrams and schematics.
✓ Flutter Android UI Developer – HTML5 – CSS3 – Bootstrap.
✓ Python – C/C++.
✓ Smart-Phones, iPads, and Tablets repairs (Apple, Samsung, LG, etc.)
✓ Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
✓ Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
Page 3 of 3
Completed Training Programs
❖ Online Service Training Courses
➢ From Inflight Canada Inc. – Montreal, QC.
▪ Human Performance in Aviation Maintenance
➢ From Smardt Inc. – Montreal, QC.
▪ Service Training Certificate.
➢ From Hamilton Medical College.
▪ HAMILTON-G5 Ventilator.
▪ Adaptive Support Ventilation
➢ From NCC, – Pennsylvania, USA.
▪ Professional Edge Certificate program.
➢ From Hewlett-Packard (HP).
▪ Effective Presentation
▪ Effective Leadership
▪ Strategic planning
➢ From Open University.
▪ Software Development.
➢ From Udacity by Google.
▪ Flutter (Android UI).
▪ C / C++.
➢ From Philips Healthcare Learning Center.
▪ X-ray Basics – Dose Aware System.
➢ From LinkedIn.
▪ Software Development.
➢ I have been invited to give a lecture in the 1st Biomedical Engineering Conference in Alexandria city, Egypt
about "Mechanical ventilation concepts".
➢ I have participated in a scholarship provided by The Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt and
sponsored by the US Department of State.
➢ I am making tutorial videos about medical equipment available for free on my channel.
▪ Ventilator System Concept.
▪ Lung ventilation, natural and mechanical.
▪ Essential variables and mechanical breath types.
▪ Hamilton G5 ventilator | Biomedical Engineering
Conference | Alexandria city 2015
▪ Overview about Mechanical Ventilation Modes.
▪ Radiology and Medical Imaging Machines.
▪ Infant Incubator.
▪ Hemodialysis Machine.
▪ Anesthesia Machine.
▪ Defibrillator Machine.
▪ Sterilization Machine.
▪ Infection Control at Hospitals.
▪ Mechanical Ventilation Basics.
➢ I've been elected to participate in organization, by the U.S. Department of State.
➢ Exposure to new technologies.