1. Tarek Senosy Refat Senosy
Sohag , Egypt
Mob 1: (002) 01113046303
Home: E- mail:email@example.com
Seeking an accountantposition, or customer service, and Credit Analyst
in a challenging and dynamic environment, that enables me to utilize my
skills and qualification to achieve company goals and enhance my
Highlights of qualification:
• University: Sohag University
• Faculty: faculty of Commerce
• Education: (B.SC.D) In Accounting
• Graduateyear: May 2012
• Accumulative Grade: (Good)
• International computer driving license (ICDL) syllabusversion (4.0 )
European computer .
• (MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Window, IT, Internet.)
• MicrosoftExcel & MicrosoftWord.
• Internetprogramand search & Outlook Express.
• Computer Maintenance (Hardware& software).
• Excellent user of Microsoft windows XP
• Professional Accounting Diploma with general grade excellent
• Work At many agences exchanges currency:
• El Farouk Exchang Currency.
* Accountant Working Accountability Office.
• Proficientuser of Ms Officesoftware.
• Prepared financial statements spreadsheets using Excel.
• Primary knowledgeof image editing basis.
• Ability to deal with keyboard quickly and timely
- Arabic: native language.
- English: very good command of English (writing & speaking & typing)
2. - Fluent in dealing with foreign individuals.
Interpersonal and communication skills:
• Communicating effectively in written & oralArabic & English.
• Ability to deal directly with customers either by telephone,
electronically Or face to face
• Good multi-tasking skills; handle multiple projectand priorities.
• Ability to work individually and co-operative team member.
• Ability to work under pressureand for a long time.
• Creative, self-motivated, reliable and dynamic.
• Strong capability to manage details in order to make productiveand
• Ability to communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Ability to handle and resolvecustomer complaints quickly.
• Ability to Understand customer’s specific business needs.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of
alternative solutions. Conclusions or approaches to problem.
• Stress tolerance.
• Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
• Excellent negotiation and listeningskills.
• Abilityto choose the right mathematical methods orformulas to
• Abilityto generate or use different sets of rules for combiningor
groupingthings in different ways.
- Learning programs.
- Surfingthe internet and chatting.
3. Personal data:
Date of birth:20-7-1989
Place of birth:sohag.
TO BE ONE OF YOUHAPPY