1. Tarek Abd El-Latif Shawky
My faith in action has ever been based on innovation, creation, efficiency and repelling against routine
obstacles as well as respecting the original patterns of the profession which emphasize my commitment to
the strategy and the objective of the facility with doubtless and absolute loyalty to my administration which
appears that obvious in my autobiography
Have a passion about artistically and architectural sense up to world class for instance Zaha Hadid.
Perform the project from inception to completion including client's interview, feasibility study, presentation,
architectural and structural designs, interior and exterior design or refurbishment.
Ability to deliver projects within specific budget and before deadlines.
Bachelor of Architecture
Faculty of fine arts, Alexandria University, Egypt (2001 - 2006)
Project Management & architecture designer
Consolidated Project Management, Dubai 2007- 2008
• Prepare information regarding design, specifications, materials, and equipment.
• Estimate costs and schedules and other elements associated with the project.
• Create, develop design ideas and presentations.
2. • Perform the project starting with documents, drawings, and specifications, coordinate schedules
• Develop budgets and schedules to meet project objectives as well as maintaining authentic
Emarat Al sharq Architectural Consultant, Dubai 2008 - 2009
• Fulfill all design projects upon owner's vision requirements, budgetary cost and schedules.
• Create and develop design ideas and presentations
• Flow of other activities to ensure completion of new projects.
• Conversant with conducted studies and special projects such as space planning, structural
analysis, design feasibility and other related architectural engineering problems.
Sharjah Municipality, UAE 2009 - 2010
Working in technical department as follows
Revising drawings according to executive and planning terms.
Discuss the project with the client including mistakes to re correct it.
Sign the drawings with the final approval to get the license.
Al Muzel Engineering & Consulting OFFICE, KSA 2011 - 2015
Acted as primary point for clients on a variety of mixed use in dammam and throughout the Saudi Arabia
Conducted client meeting, prepared presentation drawings construction documents and specifications.
Consistently achieved on-time project completion through effective planning and organization.
Ensured the highest levels of design quality, maintained client satisfaction, and exceeded expectations.
Served as primary member of design team: designed several large urban mixed use projects.
TRAINING & COURSES
Implemented seven training courses of 3D Max 7 + 8 in fine Arts faculty in
3. Architecture Designer in Saudi Engineering Consultant (Architecture -
Planning) which is the Alexandria's Mayor's Consultant from June 2005 up
to Oct 2006.
Experience in dealing with computers & all windows editions as well as internet.
Experience in AutoCAD all editions.
Photoshop cs 5.
Date of Birth :1/10/1983
Marital status: married
Arabic mother tongue.
Very good command of English language (written, spoken).
Good in Russian.
Fair in French.