Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
Nous utilisons votre profil LinkedIn et vos données d’activité pour vous proposer des publicités personnalisées et pertinentes. Vous pouvez changer vos préférences de publicités à tout moment.

Font printscreens

A2 Media Horror Unit

  • Identifiez-vous pour voir les commentaires

  • Soyez le premier à aimer ceci

Font printscreens

  1. 1. We downloaded and imported the royalty free transitions into Premiere CC 2014. We then looked into ways we could darken the transition to make the text stand out.
  2. 2. We used Google to research various darker images that would help the text stand out and we found a royalty free graphic image of dried paint. Which we downloaded and imported into Premiere.
  3. 3. We Placed the image over the transition and using the effects panel we adjusted the levels to make the image slightly transparent.
  4. 4. We increased the percentage of the transparent feature ,and added the text back to the transition, and it stood out and it was readable.
  5. 5. This is the final outcome of our transitioning text which we put in between clips within our trailer, which included quotes that linked to our Narrative .
  6. 6. We repeated this process on the title credit , and we also included an actual transition on the text to draw attention to the name of our trailer.
  7. 7. To create the ending credit we used the ending to Paranormal Activity: Ghost Dimension.
  8. 8. We used the image directly to recreate some of the graphic’s we couldn’t get hold of. From that using Photoshop we manipulated the text away from the background and filled in the colour using the brush tool.
  9. 9. I repeated the process to any symbols I included within this ending credit. Using the original image I lined up the elements I had created in Photoshop.
  10. 10. I manipulated the text testing outline colours, also glowing lines, bevel and emboss , shadows to enhance the look of the text on the background.
  11. 11. I put a photo filter on the image and using the controls of the density I was able to recreate a similar effect like we did on the transition, to make the text and symbols readable and stand out.