The Great devices that make our lives easier!
What is A smartphone?
• By very definition, a smart phone is a
Cellular phone that has many other
features besides placing and receiving
• Some of the other hundreds of features
include, access to the internet, placing or
receiving emails, playing games, watching
movies, texting, and much, much more.
A little bit of history
• The first smartphone was made The first
smartphone was designed by IBM in 1992 and
was called Simon. Was shown as a concept
product that year at COMDEX expo. He was
released to the public in 1993 and marketed by
BellSouth. Apart from being a mobile phone, it
contained calendar, address book, world clock,
calculator, address book entries, email, send and
receive FAX and included games. But this is
considered low tech today.
• What makes a smart phone what it is, is that is
can be used in many different ways.
• Applications are used for just about anything
after you download and pay for them on the
• The app market is awesome and makes a ton of
cash for the dudes running it.
• The is an app for anything you could want, like
using maps, or checking the stock market.
• Obviously a phone, wouldn’t be a phone if you
couldn’t call people or get called by people. But
smart phones take it an extra step.
• Calling, texting, email, face time, video
messages, social media, and much more, are all
alternative ways of using smartphones to
communicate with one another, which is their
• Constant updates are needed for jobs and
smartphones are great at doing this.
• Probably the most useful aspect of a smartphone is the use of
internet access and Wi-Fi networks
• With this we can access an unlimited vein of information all at
the touch of our fingers and in our pockets.
• Smartphones truly are amazing devices and should not be
taken for granted as they are in todays standards.
• Internet access is the foundation of everything else, if you
cant access the internet, you cant access the app markets, or
the iTunes charts. So internet access is vital to smartphone
• From 2007 to 2012 there have been 47 million
units of IOS products sold globally, and that is
just apple products.
• Smartphone sales in the last year have doubled.
Making smartphones one of the fastest growing
branches of the market.
• Combining it with the app market, online
shopping, and music purchasing chances.
Smartphones generate a large sum of revenue,
which is why the software companies are so rich.
• Smartphones are the fasts growing
developing pieces of technology, always
constantly changing and growing with new
apps, music, data, and etc.
• My predictions indicate that every man,
woman, and child of the free world will
eventually have a smartphone, because
they will be pinned as necessities in this
tech dependent world we live in.
• Gaming on smartphones are one of the
largest reasons people buy them.
• Kids want to be entertained everywhere
they go, so why not just spend a dollar for
tons of fun.
• Gaming on smartphones is the backbone
of the app economy and is will always hold
a firm grip on the dollars of customers.
Smart phones today
• There are many different types of smartphones
• Here are the most recent
• Apple iPhone 5
• Samsung Galaxy SIII
• The Atrix 4G form T-Mobile
• The Android Razor.
• There are more but I wont go into details
What have we learned?
• We have learned about the history of smartphones, including
the first one made
• We have learned about the market and sales of SPs including
the inner markets of apps, music, and games.
• We have learned that they are an unstoppable growing piece
of technology that will most likely become essential in the
• We learned about the various types of smartphones today and
the software companies that make a fortune off of them.
• I predict that smart phones will be so advanced in the future
that they can use surgery to make them part of our body's.
Like an iPhone on your wrist, and internet access with a single
thought. WOULDN’T THAT BE AWESOME?
• A plus material By the handsome and smart Tyler Witteried.
• Thank you.
Apparemment, vous utilisez un bloqueur de publicités qui est en cours d'exécution. En ajoutant SlideShare à la liste blanche de votre bloqueur de publicités, vous soutenez notre communauté de créateurs de contenu.
Vous détestez les publicités?
Nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité.
Nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité pour nous conformer à l'évolution des réglementations mondiales en matière de confidentialité et pour vous informer de la manière dont nous utilisons vos données de façon limitée.
Vous pouvez consulter les détails ci-dessous. En cliquant sur Accepter, vous acceptez la politique de confidentialité mise à jour.