SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Who is Todd Proa?
-An experienced athletic
-A devoted and highly motivated
• After graduating from Cleveland State University in 1993, Todd started
working with the Warrensville Heights Department of Parks and
– Served as aquatics director.
– Was tasked with managing lifeguards, acting as the head swimming coach
and conducting safety training sessions.
– Took care of pool area maintenance and the concession stand.
• In 1995, Todd became the Aquatics Director of the North Central Florida
– Was in charge of pool operation and scheduling and administering
– Acted as head swim coach.
• In 1997, Todd relocated to Sarasota, where he continued to work at the
– Continued to serve as Aquatics Director and was able to work with both
adults and youths while developing lessons and programs for the pool’s
Amateur Athletic Union
• Todd was admitted to the Amateur Athletic
Union, where he was named National Aquatic
– Headed up budgets, contract negotiations and was
involved in event planning and execution.
• In 2005, Todd was named the Administrative
Director of Sports Development.
• Was also named the Gymnastics National
Treasurer and Nominations and Elections
Todd Proa and Coaching
• Thanks to his ability to unite people and stellar
communication skills, Todd is an exceptional
• Todd has spent a majority of his career as a
– Worked as head swimming coach at the Warrensville
Heights Department of Parks and Recreation, North
Central Florida YMCA and Sarasota YMCA.
• Todd has also worked as a youth soccer coach.
– Proud member of the National Soccer Coaches of
Todd Proa’s Certifications
CPR Instructor (ARC)
First Aid Instructor (ARC)