SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Tonia J. Krahenbuhl
Objective: Seeking an office position that will allow me to use my clerical skills and diverse business knowledge from
working in many different settings with a variety of clients coming from a wide range of economic and cultural
Business Management Associates Degree MATC Milwaukee, WI 2015
Business Management Technical Diploma MATC Milwaukee, WI 2014
American Indian Chamber of Commerce Administrative Assistant Professional Intern
Milwaukee, WI December 2014- March 2014
• Reviewed multiple bank accounts to verify receipts and expenditures for auditing purposes.
• Organized filing system focusing on membership and loan client data.
• Used Quickbooks, Microsoft Publisher, and Excel.
• Worked in collaborative environment where good teamwork was essential for success.
Gerald L. Ignace Indian Health Center Administrative Assistant/Medical Receptionist
Milwaukee, WI April 2014- Present
• Organize and participate in cultural sensitivity education workshops for healthcare workers.
• Update employee files checking that all paperwork was up-to-date for upcoming audit
• Verify expenses spent on account report each quarter
• Answer and transfer incoming calls, verified insurance, and assisted in phone triage.
• Completed HIPPA and CPR workshops.
Spotted Eagle, Inc. Administrative Assistant
Milwaukee, WI June 2013- Oct. 2014
• Scheduled client appointments, completed e-mail correspondences with clients and staff, and helped clients use
facility and fill out intake paperwork.
• Assisted with grant writing process by organizing information and timeline.
• Referred clients to community resources.
Milwaukee Area Technical Assistant Administrative Assistant for PACE
Milwaukee, WI Sept. 2012- Nov. 2013
• Organized and directed student workshops for various community and educational programs.
• Attended various meetings weekly and recorded minutes.
• Advised students on academic planning and on obtaining available resources.
• Handled sensitive information recording and relayed it through the proper channels.
Indian Council of Elderly Volunteer 2014- Present
Native American Student Movement Vice-President/Member 2013- Present
Indian Summer- Education Day Volunteer Summer 2013
References Available Upon Request
Greg Johns Supervisor (414)378-0428 9 years
Candice Zielinski Mentor (414)297-8359 4 years
Carrie McGee Director (262)375-1110 4 years