Scope: This report includes companies which provide delivery of a commodity to consumers (groceries, food, medicines, personal items, etc) through their network of delivery boys from businesses or individuals in a local area 110+ startups, 80% founded in last 18 months.
$130M+ invested across 28 rounds, with bulk investment in past 6 months.
Top funded segments:
Groceries, Food Delivery and Horizontal B2C delivery.
Top funded startups:
- Grofers ($45M ; Sequoia, Tiger)
- TinyOwl ($20M ; Sequoia, NVP, Matrix Partners)
- Swiggy ($18.5M ; Accel, SAIF, Norwest Venture Partners)
- ZopNow ($12M ; Accel, Qualcomm Ventures, Times Internet, Dragoneer Investment Group)
- PepperTap ($11.2M ; Sequoia, SAIF)
Building the largest team of Analysts tracking startups globally for Venture Capital Funds.