SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
• Analysis of terrorism and widespread
criminal activity reveals distinct patterns of
preparatory actions preceding the crime.
• Indicators of such preparation are often
seen, but rarely reported until after the
• Opportunities to prevent these crimes are
missed because the dots aren’t collected,
analyzed and connected in advance.
How does the TrapWire “Intelligent Security Method”
help Law Enforcement, Federal Agencies, critical
infrastructure and “soft targets” address this problem?
We’re glad you asked…
• TrapWire uses cloud-based incident reporting, Artificial Intelligence
and advanced analytics to detect threat patterns in the planning
• These patterns typically reveal threats affecting multiple
organizations across time and distance.
• Client-controlled information sharing tools allow organizations to
collaborate on shared threats in a secure and encrypted common ops
AN INTELLIGENT SOLUTION
How does TrapWire protect people and assets?
• TrapWire offers an easy-to-use structured data reporting format for
suspicious incidents and criminal activity.
• Reports are immediately compared to all previous reporting, thereby
detecting threat patterns across time and organizations.
• When threats are detected, automatic alerts are immediately sent to
client-designated personnel at each affected location.
• With an easy-to-read dashboard, interactive maps and mobile apps,
users can collect, view and analyze reports affecting their
organization, enabling them to stay a step ahead of the threat.
• Each client controls what, when and with whom their information is
shared. As one TrapWire customer explained, “I’ll gladly trade my one
piece of the puzzle to see the entire picture!”
CAPABILITIES AT YOUR
The TrapWire System is a proven technology that
enhances its customers’ security posture.
• FedRAMP accredited for
procedures, and controls.
• All information encrypted
in transit and at rest.
• System has undergone and
passed a privacy impact
assessment at DHS.
Trusted by thousands of users across military, law
enforcement, and private sectors.
Originally designed to protect critical government sites from
terrorist attacks, TrapWire has now been proven effective in
a variety of security environments, including:
• Protecting private sector critical infrastructure from terrorists,
criminals, insider threats, and attempts to steal company
• Securing “soft targets,” including hotels, bars, restaurants,
tourist attractions and other locations that simply cannot take
the “Fort Knox” approach.
• Helping federal, state and local law enforcement track a
variety of criminal activity, including organized crime, drug
cartels, human trafficking operations, and child predators.
• If you need to know who is targeting your organization or
personnel, TrapWire can help you turn dots on a map into true
leads, and move from reaction to prevention!
With TrapWire in your toolbelt, you will detect and
• System users on the TrapWire National Network have created
tens of thousands of threat reports, generating thousands of
detected threat patterns and investigations.
• Thousands of reports have been voluntarily shared across the
network, improving each organization’s threat situational
• Effective Private-Public Partnerships have been formed,
enabling the private sector to help Fusion Centers and law
enforcement organizations address a broad set of threats.
• Take control of YOUR security --- move from reaction to
TrapWire is one of
providers of threat
currently in use
across the U.S.
Contact us to learn
how you can join
our network of
TO LEARN MORE
To learn more about
approach, click here!