Why Take My Advice?
● Over 10 Years in Healthcare Marketing
● Internationally Recognized Award Winning
Healthcare Marketing Agency
● Launched and consulted telehealth companies
● Marketed 30+ Subspecialties
● Co-Founder of Physician Liaison University
● Contributor to top medical and marketing sites
Biggest Problems Transitions to Telehealth
● Lack of communication affecting patient adoption
(especially in the older population)
● Streamlining workflows to get patients into a virtual room
● Integration of new technology into existing softwares
● Limited or No online appointment booking capabilities
● Not keeping strong referral relationships
Loss of Geographical Marketing Protection
Turn this into a major advantage.
You can now market state wide, regionally or nationally depending on your specialty
Reach new, ideal patients via targeting marketing efforts
Large scale telehealth companies are now a direct competitor in your local market. Don’t let them take
Over Communicate to Patients
● Information on your website - Pop-ups & announcement
● Create a dedicated page on the website for:
○ COVID info - are you open? Safety measures?
○ Telehealth - and how it works
● Leverage Email communication series
● Post 3-5 posts on social media about your telehealth
● Leverage video - get a patient (especially older) talking
about how easy the visit was
Streamline Workﬂows for Telehealth Visits
Don’t fall victim to dropping the ball on the patient care journey.
● Map out your telehealth journey
● Make sure patients receive 2-3 appointment reminders
● Include prior download or set up instructions at least 48 hours in advance
● Offer a support email & phone number - VSee Support!
● Look at EMR integrations to streamline billing
● Leverage Remarketing - Highly Effective
● Email Nurturing increases campaign ROI
● Video is your best friend - don’t over complicate
● Lean on the Data - no guessing
● Be Patient - Start Small, Grow Big
SEO Tips - Winning in Local Search
● Fully optimize practice & provider Google My Businesses
● If you want to rank for it, you need a page for it!
● Add Geo identiﬁers to title tags, H tags & body copy
● Blogging, Blogging, Blogging
● Individual Location Pages
Need Help Marketing or Want to Connect?
I love connected with providers, healthcare organizations and people looking to talk
Let’s connect on LinkedIn
Need Help Marketing? We would love to help. Fill out the form below.