SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
VANESSA L. ARBOLEDA
City Add 1: Cluster 8, Rm. 305, Makati Prime City Condo,
St. Paul Road, San Antonio Village, Makati City
City Add 2: Block 4, Lot 5, Road 4 Street, Silmer Village, San Francisco Binan City,
Mobile: 0917 591 5363 / 632 847 6769 / 0908 118 3238
To obtain a position in a firm that will enable me to use my educational training, strong
organizational skills, and ability to work well with people.
SunlifeGrepa Financial Inc. (a firm under the Yuchengco Group of Companies)
Duration: Sept. 2015 – to date
Position title : Bancassurance Sales Officer
- assist the bank manager and officers in informing and selling the bank’s
insurance and investment product
- holds office in one of RCBC Bank branches and attends to the policy
inquiries, new business acquisition, or policy surrenders of former and
current clients of Grepalife and SunlifeGrepa Financial.
- Helps in marketing and sells the insurance and investment products of
SunlifeGrepa Financial in RCBC.
Institutional Shareholder Services
Duration : May 2008 to August 2015
Position title : Research Analyst
: Mid-America Region, Specialized Research Services (SRS) of the
- Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) with the following responsibilities:
- Conducts customized proxy voting recommendations based on Client-
Specific guidelines (Clients are based on the Mid-America and Canada
- Act as a lead analyst in administering the policy distribution and work flow
for the Mid-America Two region (Manila only). I train project based interns of
our client policies and work processes.
- Coordinates with Mid-America One (Manila) and the rest of the Mid-America
Team (Global) on client policies and guidelines and overall workflow process
- Continuous update of Clients' voting guidelines and market intelligence
documents based on updated client information (includes the automation
work and documentation of client guidelines)
- Creates policy matrices, read-me’s and guide sheets for our team through
client and company policy comparison and updates. Also coordinates with
my counterparts in Rockville to verify policy interpretation and application.
Duration : February 2007 – November 16, 2007
Position Title : Research Analyst
: International Research Department
- Profiling of Asian meetings including Malaysia, India, Singapore, Thailand and
- Format final report for Australian companies
Bayanihan Folk Arts Foundation
Duration : October 2001 – February 2007
Position Title : Secretary to the Executive Director
- Handles the inventory of merchandise and supplies of the company, the
201 and other confidential files.
- Maintain and updates filing system.
- Coordinates with different departments in planning, organizing,
scheduling before and during performances and other projects of the
- Handles the mailing of greeting cards to alumni, friends and clients of the
- Assists in the marketing activities of the company before and during the
performances of the company.
- Assists in getting sponsorship for company events and projects.
Duration : November 2000 – 2001
Philippine Women’s University - Special Events Office
Position Title : Secretary to the Director
Reports directly to the Director.
- Assists in handling regular and projected events of the university from
planning, organizing, monitoring and managing on the event proper.
- Handles other activities and work assignments of the director.
Duration : October 2000 – November 2000
Philippine Women’s University - Institute of Medical Technology Department
Position Title : Secretary to the Dean
Reports directly to the department dean, and assists in coordinating with the
department professors, manage files, handles phone calls, and attend to
inquiries of current and former students
Institute/University : De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde
Field of Study : Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in Business Management, October 2009
Institute/University : The National Teachers College
Field of Study : Associate in Computer Secretarial, May 2000
Knowledgeable in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), oral and written
communication skills, Outlook, Workday, One Note
Certified Eligible, Career Service Sub professional examination of the Civil Service
Commission, June, 2000.
Referee 1 Referee 2
Name Christina Montemayor Joyce Cabug
Research Department for Australia,
Philippines, Vietnam Regions
Institutional Shareholder Services,
Rizal Commercial Banking
San Pedro Laguna Branch
(mobile and email
0917 869 7083 or 9023601 632 868 9460
Period Known Since year 2008 Since 2015