1. Viji Krish
Phone: (512) 788 - 0289 email@example.com
To obtain a challenging position as a Quality Assurance Analyst/Tester in Software Testing, with
an opportunity to contribute my expertise and experience to a goal-oriented, motivated team
Result oriented IT Professional in Software Test Automation and Quality Assurance with over5
years’ experience as an Automated and Manual Tester:
• Experienced in testing Client server and web applications using WINSCP and UNIX
• Well versed with SCRUM Methodology on System, Integration, Regression Testing, etc.
• Good knowledge of QA/Software Testing Life Cycle fromRequirement Analysis to User
• Efficient in QA/Test methodologies involved in Test plans Development, Test Case
Development, Test Designs, Test Specifications and Test Strategies, according to required
• Manage QA environments and perform application deployment and troubleshooting.
• Enhance and conduct SPRINT PLANNING, BACKLOG GROOMING, MANAGING the TASK
• Thorough understanding of the steps involved in reporting and prioritizing software bugs in
conjunction with development & QA managers; excellent application of communication skills
in this process.
• Strong knowledge of database query tools and able to write and run complex queries in
Oracle and SQL databases for data validation
• Test–to-breakattitude, with an ability to work independently, or in a group, with minimal
2. • Result-oriented and hardworking, with a zeal to learn new technologies and perform
Operating System UNIX, Linux and Windows
Database Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Crystal Reports
Languages HTML, XML, Java Script, SQL
Scripting Tools Unix Shell Scripting
Testing Tools Putty, Winscp, QTP, Microsoft Test Management
Test Automation Tools HP QTP, Silk Test, Selenium
Bug Tracking Tools JIRA, Microsoft TFS – Visual Studio.
Network Protocols TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, VPN, FTP, LDAP
Build Server Bamboo, Team city share point.
WAYNEFUELING (Oil and Gas) Aug 2015 –Nov 2015
QA Test Engineer
Worked on NAMOS Point-of-sale solution for Fuel Dispenser, Payment terminal, Forecourt
control devices which controls solution to the retail and commercial fueling industry.
• Created test plan and schema for system and integration testing.
• Upgrade new build Fusion box & NAMOS (Point of Sale) application for ExxonMobil,
• Hardware and software configurations to POS to Fueling Dispenser.
• Testing functionality EPS (Electronic Payment System) to Point of sale Application.
• Validating production data for newly installed retailers on the POS system.
• Reported alltesting findings and document results on Microsoft TFS bugtrackingsystem.
• Log bug on IRS WINCORE for the developers to do the fixes.
• Validate bug fixes and update Backlogs, Task board, grooming Sprint task every 2 weeks.
• Execute UAT test cases and change request features for the new version.
• Participate in every day SCRUM meeting to update the daily task to the Scrum team.
Environment: Windows 8.0, C#, SQL, XML, Team Foundation Server- Visual studio,
Microsoft Test Management tool.
3. E2OPEN Jun 2014 – July 2015
Associate QA Engineer
Worked on four different supply chain process management projects:
• Assessed project requirements to document SCD and ADD, write a test case, and modify
test cases per requirement changes.
• Analyzed the test setup environment to test the test scenario and execute.
• Filed defects on Jira and verified the defects.
• Deployed the new build in the required setup (Bamboo) and promoted the latest version.
• Approved CRM and CRMU for the Salesforce.
• Performed regression testing on an automation tool for result analysis.
• Developed strong relationships with internal and external customers.
Environment: Windows 7.0, Linux, WINSCP, UNIX, XMLLPAD, Java-Script, Shell-Scripting, SQL
RYSIGO Aug 2012 –May 2014
• Analyzed requirements and specifications before testing applications.
• Prepared test cases and test procedures.
• Performed Functional, System, Integration and Regression testing
• Involved in functional and GUI testing
• Liaised with developers on the status of Bugs reported on daily basis
• Coordinated with developers and users to analyze functional specifications
• Created and documented test cases per requirements.
• Communicated regularly with fellow testers and developers.
• Performed other related duties as assigned.
Environment: Windows 7.0, UNIX, SQL Server 2012, Web Sphere, Java-Script, Shell-Scripting, HP
RailroadCommissionof Texas Dec 1997 - Oct 2000
• Responsible for project planning, defining business rules, Data modeling, Application
development, PL/SQL coding, testing, documentation, user training, training junior
programmers and interns.
• Designed specifications and data modeling for the Liquid Petroleum Gas Licenses System
4. • Maintained the application that recorded information on railroad accidents and monitored
statistics on the number of railroad accidents.
• Deployed the above application to the intranet and internet allowing access to users and to
• Designed a graphical representation of annual rail accidents in Texas.
• Generated reports using report writer (Developer 2000 tool) and deployed on the web for
Environment: Windows NT, Oracle 8i, SQL* Plus, SQL* Forms, SQL* Reports & PL/SQL, Java.
Academic Qualifications: Master’s Degree holder
References: Will be provided upon request.