To be associated with a progressive organization that gives me scope to apply my current
knowledge and professional skills and provides me with advancement opportunity and
Key responsibilities Handled while working with Finance (Accounts
- Reviewing, preparing and analyzing accounts receivable aging reports.
- Handling accounts receivable monthly and year end closing.
- Handling invoicing daily, weekly and Monthly reports.
- Preparing statements and Invoices for various clients on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
-Invoice preparation as per Direct Payments, Agency Payments, Non-Sufficient funds (NSF) and
Payment in error (PIE)
- Continuous contact with clients (through emails or phone) to maintain active relationships.
- A strong team player worked in a team to meet client requirements.
- Reconciliation of missing entries for revenue report.
-Preparing statements, reports, invoices on time to meet client deadline.
Key responsibilities Handled while working with Collections
- A customer oriented and excellent communicator possesses 5+ years experience as a Sr.
Executive collection and 3+ experience as a Senior Executive Finance (Accounts Receivable).
2. - Excellent in conveying the client’s requirement to the Manager.
- Excellent in converting the cold calls in to new assignment.
- Expertise in taking follow up on daily basis.
- Expertise in working with a team.
- Experience in both Business to customer and Business to Business consumer handling.
- Part of the manual team to work on LSR (late stage recovery) accounts.
- Conveying the client requirements to the team with regards to the process.
- Attaining daily, weekly and monthly targets specified by the process.
- Adhering to the schedule as prescribed by the Manager.
- Providing the feedback to the process manager at the end of the day.
-Training of new associates and existing team members.
-Expertise in accounting Invoicing and statements per clients need.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Strong motivational and logical skills.
- Ability to persuade the people.
- Ability to produce the best result in pressure situation.
- Flexible to work in 24 x 7 environment.
- Excellent Convincing ability
Key responsibility handled while working for the captive business
-Working for the captive business (RMS Corp) for 1 and a half year.
-Handling client level transactions directly (Agency payments and commissions).
-Handling Invoicing and business details with the client.
3. Computer Knowledge-
- Well versed in working with computer.
- Software Knowledge :- MS Word and MS Excel.
- Internet Savvy
-Always achieved 100% target as a collection agent.
- Worked in both Business to Business and Business to Customer collections.
-Promoted to RMS CORP (client level collection) process by the managing director of RMS.
-Further moved to Finance (Accounts Receivables) due to good performance at RMS Corp.
-worked as a collection Agent at Receivable Management Services for 3 years.
-Worked as a Senior Executive at RMS Corp (Captive Business) Receivable Management
Services for 2 years.
-Worked as a Senior Executive Finance (Account Receivable) with Iqor from April 2012 till
2015 Persuing MBA in Finance from Monard University
4. 2013 Bachelors in Science from Monard University (Completed)
2004 Diploma in Computer Application from National Institute of Management.
2001 12th from C.B.S.E. Board
1999 10th from C.B.S.E. Board
Name :- Vishwas Patil
-Father’s name :- Ved Prakash
- Languages known- Hindi, English, Punjabi
- DOB- 06/06/1985
- Address- A-7/1, Himgiri Enclave, Opp Transport Authority, Burari Road Mukand Pur, Delhi :- 110084
- Marital Status :- Married
Extra Curricular activities:
:- Black Belt in Tae-Kwon-Do certified from USA.
:- National Level Boxer.