The everteen® Menstrual Hygiene Survey 2018 is the third such survey from everteen®, the complete feminine intimate hygiene expert, with a commitment to create accurate awareness on menstrual hygiene. Analyzing responses from more than 2000 women from 85 Indian cities, this survey covers:
• Percentage of urban Indian women using sanitary pads versus more modern methods of menstrual hygiene such as tampons and menstrual cups.
• Primary driving factors while choosing a sanitary product for menstrual hygiene management from among price, comfort, quality and health.
• Impact of periods on mood
• Impact of periods on productivity
• Incidence of leave from work due to periods
• Impact of periods on choice of clothes and how women dress
• Impact of periods on peace of mind and worries related to spotting and staining
• Incidence of vaginal infections during periods in last one year
• Preferences of women towards changing sanitary products at common toilets in public places including malls, cinemas and offices
• Impact of periods on physical activities such as swimming, dancing, yoga and gym
• Impact of periods on attending social gatherings such as family functions, parties and dates
• Awareness among Indian women on most used sanitary products in developed countries
• Percentage of women searching and trying new sanitary products