SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
HOW TO STRUCTURE A
Tips Presented by Quality Dissertation ( http://www.qualitydissertation.co.uk )
STUCK WITH YOUR DISSERTATIONS?
• If you have come across this presentation, you are stuck with dissertations for sure or
looking for such kind of directions to make better your dissertation.
• Well, Dissertations aren’t supposed to be visions & the dissertation must be well structured.
• Therefore again, I come up with another most important solution which every students is
looking for around as a common question that can occur in the mind of them and the
professionals that is what the appropriate would structure of a dissertation.
WHY STRUCTURE IS REQUIRED?
• Usually, a dissertation contains of several noteworthy chapters which are stuffed with
valuable material about a specific subject matter. Thus your dissertation should state the
points of your examination, distinguish your research methods, and present and discuss
your outcomes. And After the approval of the research proposal by the instructors of
university or college, you must place an importance on the preparation of the dissertation.
DISSERTATION CONSISTS OF 5-6 CHAPTERS
Introduction Literature Review
Data Analysis and
STRUCTURE A DISSERTATION
• Well, there is no any predefined criteria but preparing a dissertation following the structure
prescribed by the university and our Quality Dissertation Writers which is worth enough to create &
present your dissertation in a better way than ever which is highly appreciated by the Universities
examiners & professors.
• If you follow the suggested guide structure your dissertation, you will simply be able to also finish it
• Check your requirements!
• Planning is most important.
• When you’re done with selecting the topic (refer link if need guidance on How to find dissertation topics ),
you might rapidly decide the word limit, abstract, references and citations. Deciding which chapters to be
included and in which order can also help you in the long run.
• The Structure
• The entire dissertation is divided into sections which has its own functions and importance.
• Let us briefly describe each section step by step for an ease:
• A specific and
on which your
research is about.
• This would be the summary of
your research work. You must
identify the intent of research,
discussion (in brief) and its
• Mention and
helped in your
• This shows the
structure of the
• This acts as a
presentation of your
dissertation topic –
include brief outline of
everything that is
supposed to follow
• Here, you mention your
methods and research based
on the existing literary context.
It should give a clear picture of
your research and where it
stands in the relevant field,
identifying and describing the
gaps, if any, and whether any
further research is needed in
• You must give a detailed, straight-
forward description of the methods
you followed to conduct the
research – including all the
particular equipment, materials or
• It should be explained in a way that
any future researcher would be
able to reproduce your research.
• This is what you conclude from
your research. The findings –
whether of a scientific or social
science field – must clearly
answer the central question of
your thesis while stating
suggestions, if any
• Placing your research in the wider
context, here, you review your own
work. Referring to your previous
hypothesis, you may state what
additions have your research made
contextually. Keeping the
limitations of your research in
mind, you might state the validity
and usefulness of your findings.
• Comparatively shorter
than the discussion
section, conclusions must
highlight the points that
have surfaced and what
they mean in your field.
• It is the entire list
• Any information too large to be
included in the main text or not
central to the text- for example,
copies of letters, maps etc. can
be properly placed in the
• Hope you have found useful which you actually wanted related to structure a dissertation.
• Still, if you happen to get stuck with Literature Review or any other section mentioned in
Presentation for your dissertation, you can always seek expert guidance from our team of
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
LONDON : 02032895008
MANCHESTER : 01618188825
REST OF THE UK : 03300011014