SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
• Teacher education refers to the policies and
procedures designed to equip prospective
teachers with the knowledge, attitudes,
behaviours and skills they require to perform
their tasks effectively in the classrooms,
schools and wider community.
• A programme of education, research and training of persons to teach
from pre-primary to higher education level. – (NCTE)
Importance of Teacher’s Training
• “ If you educate a boy, you educate one individual.
If you educate a girl, you educate the whole family
and If you educate a teacher, you educate the
• “The job of an educator is to teach students to see
vitality in themselves”― Joseph Campbell
What to do when I
Get help of knowledgeable
person i.e., teacher
Sense of Service
Is Teaching As a
Reason for Challenges in Teaching Profession?
Lack of uniformity of teacher’s Education
Traditional Curriculum and teaching method
Inadequate duration of teacher programme
Lack of Feedback mechanism
Challenges for Teacher in Classroom
School Modernization Responsibility
Working in partnership
• Inclusive education is about how we develop and design our schools,
classrooms, programs and activities so that all students learn and
• Inclusive education is about ensuring access to quality education for
all students by effectively meeting their diverse needs in a way that is
responsive, accepting, respectful and supportive. Students participate
in the education program in a common learning environment with
support to diminish and remove barriers and obstacles that may lead
Inclusive education allows students of all backgrounds to learn
and grow side by side, to the benefit of all.
School Modernization Responsibility
I never teach my
pupils, I only
which they can
In an effective classroom, students should
not only know what they are doing, they
should also know why and how -Harry
Good teaching must be slow enough so
that it is not confusing, and fast enough so
that it is not boring.― Sidney J. Harris
Brightest and best
people to teaching
Enabling lead in
Working in Partnership
• Partnership is defined as mutual benefit and challenges with
discipline of the institution.
• Stake holders means who invests money for the purpose of
development, this also involves risk.
• The stake holders can be of two types primary and secondary.
Primary stake holder includes teachers and students whereas
secondary includes non-teaching staff, government, school authority,
community and parents.
How can we Overcome the Challenges?
• By proper planning and utilization of resource on
education in India and at the same time for improving
the quality of education.
• A lot of stress is given on teacher training course in
India; unfortunately there are several loopholes in the
system and a lot of times incompetent teachers get
recruited. Instead of pressurizing and imposing rules,
teaching must be
• Emphasizes learning as a self-learning participatory process taking
place in social context of learner‘s as well as wider social context of
the community to nation as a whole.
• Puts full faith in self learning capacity of school children and student
teacher and evolving proper educative programme for education.
• Views the learner as an active participative person in learning.
His/her capabilities or potentials are seen not as fixed but capable
of development through experiences.
• By Professional development, attracting brightest and best people to
teaching sector and enabling lead in improving quality teaching and
• By upgrading knowledge of already existing teachers
• Primary stake holder includes teachers and students whereas secondary
includes non-teaching staff, government, school authority, community and
parents support required.
• By making learning environment conducive using innovative and creative
The all play a vital role in improving the quality of education in present day
Challenges the teachers are facing in present scenario