2. -According to the History of Human Thought
Philosophy has been regarded as the sum of
summit of human Knowledge (scientia
-All branches of learning originates from her ,
the mater and the matrix.
-It is the cure of all moral maladies afflicting
mankind which Plato called
3. -It is Philosophy that digs into theroot causes of man’s problems
and discovers the true solution and remediesof Human Ills .
-beforeChristian era ,manhave chosenPhilosophers to bethe
ruler of all peoples
CONFUCIUS ,PLATO AND ARISTOTLE so Called the ThreeKings
-Aristotle prepared and taught Alexander the Great to be one
such ruler .
4. 3 ROLES OF PHILOSOPHY
-AS TO THE RULER
-AS TO TECHNOLOGY
-AS A METHOD OF INQUIRY
5. “ SALUS POPULI EST”
- VALUES OF HUMAN RIGHTS MORE
THAN POLITICAL STABILITY
6. According to John Dewey
“ Philosophy recovers itself when it ceases to be the
device for dealing with the problems of
philosophers and becomes the method of cultivated
by Philosophers for dealing with the problems of
Philosophy is used at present to unify ,synthesize ,universalize ,interpret and explain
more deeply enormous pile of facts.
8. - Logical connection that should exist
between premises and the conclusion
cannot be perceived by senses or even by
all of them combined but by only
9. 1. WHAT SORT OF THING I AM ?
2. WHERE DO I COME FROM?
3. WHERETO AM I GOING
4. WHY I AM HERE?
5. WHAT IS MY FUTURE AND
6. WHAT MUST I DO TO LIVE WELL
AND HAPPY ?
½ PAPER (ACTIVITY)
10. 1. WHAT IS THE SUPREME PURPOSE AND
GOAL OF HUMAN LIVING ?
2. WHAT CONSISTS MAN’S GRATEST
PERFECTION AND HAPPINESS?
3. WHAT IN LAST ANALYSIS , IS THE ULTIMATE
OBJECTIVE OF HUMAN STRIVINGS?
4. WHAT IS THE ROOT CAUSE AND REMEDY
OF HUMAN SUFFERING?
½ PAPER (ASSIGNMENT)