These job hacks can only help you with step up on the ladder. To reach the peak of your success, you have to hustle.
For more information, watch my Youtube Video by clicking the link: https://youtu.be/uVjN0guf7BY
Aamir QutubCEO at Enterprise Monkey | Secretary at Pivot Summit Inc. à Enterprise Monkey
2. How will hybrid careers shape
the future industry 4.0?
• Technology is reshaping the way work gets
done in more than 250 occupations,
according to a report from workforce
analytics firm Burning Glass Technologies.
• The study projects that hybrid jobs will
grow by 21% over the next decade, more
than twice the 10% growth rate of the job
3. Example of Hybridization
• One example of hybridization: Mobile app
developers, whose job didn't even exist until
the first smartphones came along a decade
ago, might seem at a glance to require, like
other software developers, mostly excellent
• However, designing mobile apps takes
knowledge of programming. But it also
requires user interface design, content, and
4. How can hybrid careers help
For people trying to plan a career in the throes
of constant change, the rise of hybrid jobs is
terrific in two ways.
• The more unusual combinations of skills
employers need, the fewer qualified
candidates they can find.
• Marketing managers with expertise in data
analysis, for instance, often earn 40% more
than those without it.
5. The Key Elements Of A Successful CV
• Whether a potential employer asks to see
your curriculum vitae, CV or resume, they're
looking for one thing – a document that
proves why you're the ideal candidate to
invest their time and money in.
• Essentially it's a sales brochure,
pinpointing the interesting USPs (unique
selling points) that make you stand out from
6. What you need to include in a
• Your details in brief
• Personal statement about yourself
• Work experience
• Hobbies and interests
• A clear and simple layout
7. How the pandemic affected people?
• The pandemic and lockdown have left
many with low self-confidence and
struggling to find the self-motivation for
work and other areas of their life.
• Whether they've been living alone or have
lost touch with friends and family, or have
been furloughed or lost your job, this
pandemic has left people with a battered
ego and low self-esteem.
8. Tips to boost your self-confidence during
• Identify negative self-talk
• Check-in with yourself
• Listen to what you're saying to yourself
• Acknowledge yourself
• Try to introspect how you can turn a
9. Avoid these mistakes while job
• You’ve been applying to what seems like all
the right jobs, with all the right techniques, but
you’re still unemployed.
• What gives? Well, there’s a good chance you’re
making one of the most common job search
10. Avoid these mistakes while job hunting
• Mistake #1: You don’t know what you want
When it comes to your resume, cover letter or interview-
• Are you able to articulate what types of
responsibilities you’re hoping to have in a job?
• What about your ideal work environment?
• How about work schedule?
These are all important aspects to consider before
11. Avoid these mistakes while job hunting
• Mistake #2: You haven’t researched the company
• If you’re sending out the same, generic cover letter,
you’re not doing that, and that might be why you
aren’t getting interviews.
• Learn how to adapt your cover letter for each
company, so hiring managers can see that you took
the time to learn about their company and how you’d
be a great fit.
• Mistake #3. You didn’t follow up with the
You need to be persistent if you want to hear from the
recruiter or hiring manager.
12. These job hacks can only help you
with step up on the ladder. To
reach the peak of your success,
you have to hustle.
For more information, watch my
Youtube Video by clicking the link in the