Air conditioners & electrical problems ft myers, florida
1. Air Conditioners & Electrical Problems
Ft Myers, Florida
Community Cooling and Heating Inc.
2. An air conditioner is a complex system of individual mechanical, chemical, and
electric components performing their specific tasks collaboratively to produce a
desired result. Typically, any breakdown in the efficient operation of any single
component will have a detrimental effect on the equipments output.
3. Even a simple thing, such as dead batteries in a thermostat can cause an air
conditioner to stop cooling, and create bigger problems down the road!
4. These a/c thermostat batteries were so corroded the acid had begun to eat into the
contact points inside the battery compartment!
Before we recommended replacing the thermostat we took a stab at cleaning the terminals with a
small wire brush.
It worked out great!!!
The machine was up and running without the homeowner having to spend his hard earned cash on a
new thermostat needlessly!
5. Burned out air compressor wires are common. A lot of voltage travels through these
wires, creating a lot of heat!
6. Another burned out air compressor wire. As this wire was in the process of burning
out it delivered a less than sufficient supply of electricity to the compressor, which
could seriously diminish the life expectancy of the compressor!
8. A colony of ants has infested this contactor keeping it from operating properly. It is
believed ants are drawn to contactors due to the magnetic field created …
it feels good to them!
9. Community Cooling & Heating
Air Conditioner Service and Repair Since 1970
Fort Myers, Florida
10. For More Information Visit Us Online
Wordpress Blog: Air Conditioning Service & Repair in Ft Myers
Blogger Blog: http://airconditioningrepairftmyers.blogspot.com/
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/107354884805667997312/posts
Or Call Anytime …