1. Curriculum Vitae
Alaa Jassem Auda
Looking for a long-term career where my work is original and highly productive, as well as
mentally and professionally stimulating to apply my knowledge and skills in a professional
manner with a fruitful outcome.
Sept.06 – Mar.10 Capital Normal University, Beijing
B.A. in China Literature
2011 – Master, China
COMPUTER AND LANGUAGE SKILLS:-
-Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access PowerPoint, outlook, Internet.
UEnglish: Ufluent in writing, speaking and other aspects
UChinese U: good level in writing, speaking and other aspects
UFrench U& TUurkish U : medium level
UARABIC U: is my native language
Employer: CNOOC IRAQ LIMITED
2012 To _ 2014: PRO / HR Specialist
• Responsible for coordinating technical interface data exchanges between internal
and external parties
• Arrange all visas between Baghdad office & Embassies.
• Work as representative to deal with the ministers in IRAQ.
• Responsible for the local recruitment process. Such as announcement, interview,
security check, medical.
• Responsible for hiring procedures for Local employees.
• Responsible for local attendance.
• Responsible for local database.
• Responsible for local daily transactions, inquires.
2010 – 2011: Custom Clearance & Chinese Translator
:- CPECC IRAQ BRANCH
• Follow –up all the cargo till arrived to OMKASR port .
• Handle all the issues that have been dealing with SOC. in Romela Project.
• Work with HSE to do inspaction on all the enternce or exit materials from the
• Do inspaction check list to monitor all the contactor company's . in AHDAB project
• reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring
that the meaning of the source text is retained;
• using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest
equivalents for terminology and words used;
• researching legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct
• liaising with clients to discuss any unclear points;
• proofreading and editing final translated versions;
•retaining and developing specialist knowledge on specialist areas of translation;
• Expert in Creating PowerPoint presentations
• Communications skills
• Excellent command of the English & Arabic languages.
• Excellent interpersonal client communication skills.
• Very social, outgoing, and diversely cultural.
• Hard-working and goal-oriented
• Sharp-witted with a vast general knowledge
• Strong points in brain-storming, problem-solving, communicating with clients, and fields such
as events coordination, publicity, PR, and media.
• Expert in using: - Ms. Access ,Ms. Power Point, Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, Outlook, Internet,
Photoshop & Programming.
• Good typing skills (Arabic & English)
• Preparation & presentation for special projects
• Reading self management and development books to improve my presentation,
communication, and public relations skills
• Decision making skills
• Effective verbal and listening
• Stress management skills
• Time management skills
• Expert in using Filing System
Date of Birth: 12/March./1985
Marital Status: Married