SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
MKT 421 Final Exam NEW
Immediate access to
solutions for ENTIRE
FINAL EXAMS and
“RATED A+" - Without
MKT 421 FINAL EXAM 2016
1. A __________ is a road map for the marketing activities of an organization for a specified future time period, such as one year
or five years.
2. What is meant by ccelerating the process?
3. The product life cycle refers to __________.
4. Jay stops at the shopping mall to purchase a new pair of jeans from the Diesel store. He is the ultimate consumer in a pipeline
from the producer through intermediaries, including the clothing store. This pipeline is actually a _______.
5. What is the marketing objective for the growth stage of the product life cycle?
6. In the nonprofit world of the performing arts, box office technology has essentially remained the same since the 1980s. A
company called Tessitura is trying to change that. Tessitura is able to track every transaction with its patrons in one database. The
information collected includes ticket purchases, fund-raising, volunteering, and gift shop purchases that will help symphonies,
operas, and theaters develop customer profiles in order to tailor their sales messages to specific individuals. In other words,
Tessitura will allow arts groups to engage in:
7. Marketing refers to:
8. Variables such as location, the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code, and type of buy are all examples
of ways to:
9. While pricing objectives frequently reflect corporate goals, pricing constraints often relate to:
10. In personal branding, the component of the marketing mix refers to:
11. At Mattel, Barbie is child-tested to be sure the doll cannot be broken apart and accidentally choke a child. This type of
consumer or safety test occurs during the __________ stage of the new-product process.
12. Customer value refers to:
13. Developing a pool of concepts to serve as candidates for new products is the __________ stage of the new-product process.
14. The goal of a SWOT analysis is to:
15. Marketing research refers to:
16. There is no single generic marketing plan that can apply to all organizations or all institutions. Rather, the specific format for
a marketing plan for an organization depends on the following: the industry, the kind and complexity of the organization, and
17. Which of the following conditions are necessary for marketing to occur?
18. Online retail purchases by consumers can be the result of several very different approaches, which include: (1) paying dues to
become a member of an online discount service; (2) participating in an online auction; (3) going directly to online malls; and (4)
19. Environmental scanning refers to:
20. Relationship selling refers to:
21. A global marketing strategy refers to:
22. Segmentation based on some subjective mental or emotional attributes, aspirations, or needs of prospective customers is
referred to as:
23. Computer-based networks that trigger actions by sensing changes in the real or digital world are known as:
24. The study of similarities and differences among consumers in two or more nations or societies is referred to as __________.
25. Advertising, personal selling, sales promotion, public relations, and direct marketing are marketing communications
alternatives that make up a firm??99s __________.
26. Neuromarketing is becoming more important in marketing as experts realize that traditional research methods such as focus
groups and surveys may not be enough to understand what drives consumer purchase behavior due to:
27. Which of the following transactions occurred in the marketspace?
28. Four trends in the past decade have significantly influenced the landscape of global marketing. One of them is:
29. The term branding refers to __________.
30. The term branding refers to __________.
31. The initial step in the strategic marketing process is to begin planning by conducting a _______.
Comments For This Exam :
Comments added: sparrow
Comments added: albert
Comments added: albert
Would love to use you again in the future! Thank you!
Comments added: sbevb77
Comments added: Johnny