2. A rainforest is a forest of tall trees
in an area with year round warm
weather and lots of rain.
3. The temperature in the rainforest
stays about the same all year
long. Rainforest are the wettest
land in the world. Some places
get 32 inches a year.
4. Where are the Rainforests? They
are all over the world. Rainforests
are located around the equator.
5. Rainforests have four parts:
1. Emergent Layers- The tallest trees that stick out
above the rest.
2. Canopy- the top layer of the forest.
3. The understory- the middle layer
4. Forest Floor- Bottom layer.