One fine body…
- United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Travail Core Medical Trainee at Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
- Secteur Medical / Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
- Site Web www.arharper.com
- À propos Dr Andrew Harper is a clinician with academic interests within the genomics of cardiovascular and metabolic medicine. Andrew attained membership with the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), following completion of junior rotations within Oxford and London Deaneries, and holds an MSc with distinction in Medical Genetics. His work has been published in numerous leading academic journals, including Nature Biotechnology, Nature Reviews Genetics and Cell Metabolism. Two of these articles, both considering drug discovery and development, feature within Nature online collection series (Clinical Applications of Next-Generation Sequencing and Human Genetic Variation). Andrew received a New England...