One fine body…
- London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Travail Jellybooks - Reader Analytics and more
- Secteur Writing / Publishing
- Site Web http://www.jellybooks.com
- À propos Andrew is the founder of Jellybooks along with co-founders Andy Robertson and Jeff Abrahamson. Jellybooks provides reader analytics and audience insights helping authors, literary agents and book publishers be data-smart in their book marketing and discoverability. Andrew has been building technology start-ups for over 15 years. He is an alumnus of txtr (now part of Media Saturn), Skype (acquired by eBay and now part of Microsoft), gate5 (acquired by Nokia and now "Here" by Audi, BMW and Daimler), Reciva (acquired by Cambridge Silicon Radio and now part of Broadcom) and Airbiquity. He has over 15 years of commercial, business development and product management experience with technology ...